the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,772 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

20th January 2017

James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is the greatest hospital, i have been visiting my relative for a lot of months now and you can't complain of anything in my eyes. I would recommend this hospital to everyone if you ever have to be treated here you know you will be in safe hands. I have seen great care from ICU, and ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU the standard of care is so high. I would like to show my appreciation to Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU... Nurse Grahame thank you so much for the care you gave my relative your postive attitude and energy helped me through a lot of difficult times, you are an amazing nurse who deserves to be appreciated for your great work, i hope you read this to show how much of an impact you had, keep up the great work.

18th January 2017

James Cook University Hospital Middlesbrough the best by far, amazing nurses, amazing health care workers, amazing doctors, everything from the work of the dosmestics to the cooks providing the meals for patients you can not complain the standard of care is gold medal standard. I have been visiting a relative for six months now and my mind is at ease knowing they are been well looked after. I have seen tremendous care from ICU, Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU and now on Ward 26. Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU in my opinion deserve alot of recognition for their A star work the standard of care is so high and anyone who has been on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU or will be going on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU will know they are in safe hands. A special mention to Nurse Grahame, Nurse Simone, Nurse Julie, Nurse Katie, Nurse Natty, Nurse Becky and Nurse Ruth from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU you are a credit to your profession and helped us through our darkest times i can't thank you enough for the care you gave my relative i hope you see this to know you are appreciated.

14th January 2017

Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is the best. Great care and Amazing nurses you are always in safe hands and the standard of care from the nurses is 100%. My family member was treated with dignity and respect and the nurses helped us through our darkest times. Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU i would like to say a heartfelt thank you to you for the care you gave my family member you are a top 1st class nurse and such a nice man.

11th January 2017

I had my operation on the 05/01/17 i was discharged the very next day the only complaint i have is that i have been given no after care what so ever i was discharged and that was that no advise nothing it was a major op i had aswel. I cant even get in to see a doctor either.

4th January 2017

I was admitted to ward 1 on the 19th September 2016 was on that ward just a day after surgery I was taken to ward 7 . No complaints about the surgery or the after care. My complaint is that on most visting times 3-8 most people stayed the whole time . Most time there were 20 people visiting to a ward that house 8 beds . The kids were obviousley bored so they were on and off beds not very hygienic for a hospital ward. I belive there should only be 2 visitors only at one time . I was very poorly after my op and I would have liked time to recover peacefully that just was not the case. Also the nurses were moving round people to do the obs not satisfacory at all. This should be looked at urgently so at least patients can get the rest they need. Also the food was appalling the most I ate in the week I was in was a weetabix at breakfast. I returned home rather thin.

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d