the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,769 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

11th January 2017

I had my operation on the 05/01/17 i was discharged the very next day the only complaint i have is that i have been given no after care what so ever i was discharged and that was that no advise nothing it was a major op i had aswel. I cant even get in to see a doctor either.

4th January 2017

I was admitted to ward 1 on the 19th September 2016 was on that ward just a day after surgery I was taken to ward 7 . No complaints about the surgery or the after care. My complaint is that on most visting times 3-8 most people stayed the whole time . Most time there were 20 people visiting to a ward that house 8 beds . The kids were obviousley bored so they were on and off beds not very hygienic for a hospital ward. I belive there should only be 2 visitors only at one time . I was very poorly after my op and I would have liked time to recover peacefully that just was not the case. Also the nurses were moving round people to do the obs not satisfacory at all. This should be looked at urgently so at least patients can get the rest they need. Also the food was appalling the most I ate in the week I was in was a weetabix at breakfast. I returned home rather thin.

2nd January 2017

I would like to say a big thank you to Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital Middlesbrough. You are a Gold Star nurse in my book and i can't thank you enough for the care you gave my relative. I hope you read this so you know how your truly appreciated, and whoever has been on Ward 24 will know who he is and why i speak highly of this great man. Ward 24, great Nurses amazing care and %100 comitted.

2nd January 2017

A big Thank you to Nurse Grahame on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital Middlebrough. You truly are a Gold Star nurse in my book and i can't thank you enough for the care you gave my relative anyone who has been to Ward 24 HDU will know who i mean. I hope you see this to know you are appreciated. Ward 24 HDU is great care and excellent nurses.

2nd January 2017

I would like to say a massive thank you to the Nurses and Staff on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. My brother has been in hospital since the 10th July 2016 he suffered a bleed on the brain and was sent from ICU to Ward 24 HDU. As soon as he got there the nurses were amazing and the care they showed was outstanding they treated my brother with dignity and respect and made us all feel comfortable. You know your in safe hands on Ward 24, one nurse stood out to me in the care he gave his name begins with G and i would like to say a massive thank you to him he looked after my brother in Ward 24 HDU 1 and always has a positive attitude and he is an amazing nurse and i think he should get recognised for his work he is so dedicated. You couldn't give criticism to Ward 24 the standard of care is so high you can't give a negative comment. Now my brother is Ward 26 but has a long way to go. Keep up the amazing work.

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d