the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,773 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

10th September 2019

Unfortunatly through my younger years i have had many dealings with a number of hospitals both in the Tees Valley and further afield. I have to admit that James Cook has always been my favourite hospital to use. I have had Two major surgeries their (facial reconstruction and Cornea transplant) and have always been treated with the utmost repect and courtesy by all staff. The hospital always looks clean and tidy and the staff work as hard as humanly possible for the patients.

12th August 2019

cannot say any thing bad about my care as i said thank you all .

29th June 2019

Thank you so much to the two medics who removed my big toenail on Friday , they were reassuring , explaining everything they were going to do and were extremely professional . They really looked after me and did an outstanding job - I’m sorry I didn’t get your names .

21st May 2019

The only thing negative I could say was that more literature could be given before the patients surgery maybe of past patients experiences during eye surgery

19th October 2018

I have recently been unfortunate enough to end up in the cardiology dept at James Cook university hospital. I can nor praise Dr Muir, his team and the nursing team highly enough. I was handled swiftly, professionally and with dignity at all times. Many thanks to them all.

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d