the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,770 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

21st May 2019

The only thing negative I could say was that more literature could be given before the patients surgery maybe of past patients experiences during eye surgery

19th October 2018

I have recently been unfortunate enough to end up in the cardiology dept at James Cook university hospital. I can nor praise Dr Muir, his team and the nursing team highly enough. I was handled swiftly, professionally and with dignity at all times. Many thanks to them all.

18th October 2017

I started on cardio day unit I received my treatment and then got transferred to ward 29 for my recovery. Upon admission staff were very attentive, they worked as well as i would expect from the moment i walked onto the ward. I was first into the treatment room for my operation every where was clean and sterile after my op i was taken back to my bed where my dignity was protected staff were very caring the nursing staff and doctors were very appropriate through out my stay. I found the staff had a great sense of humor. I would recommend this hospital yes you could see the strain on staffing but the staff there worked tirelessly to just get on with their job. Thank you to all staff who work in the cardio wards at JCUH Staffing levels in all hospitals is the Governments fault for not funding the NHS correctly and not the hospitals fault and not the staffs fault. Stu Calvert

28th June 2017

Go to Ward 26 Neuro Rehabilitation at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough if you want to be discharged with bed sores. Not a very nice thing especially if we're in 2017 this should not happen.

5th June 2017

At James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough - I cant complain about James Cook University Hospital but I can complain about Ward 26 Neuro at James Cook. My reasons in Ward 26 Neuro once you get past your discharge date even if it's a week over in Ward 26 Neuro they try at any cost to kick you out straight away even when your not 100%. Also the nurses do not have a clue about Brain injury and were clueless looking after my relative. This Ward needs to either get a whole new set of Nurses or they need the Nurses to be trained up again because they failed my relative. This is the only Ward at James Cook I have issues with every other Ward my relative has been on has been excellent. You can tell the difference between a Nurse who has passion for the job and a Nurse who just doesn't care one bit. I advise anyone going on this Ward to stand your ground and if you think you know better speak out, but you will find they won't listen.

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d