tetbury-hospital

Tetbury Hospital

Malmesbury Road, Tetbury, England, GL8 8XB

25th March 2021

I had to attend Day Surgery for a cataract operation under local anaesthetic. I was naturally apprehensive and the staff could not have been more reassuring, helpful and kind. From the initial consultation with the Surgeon (who asked what music I wanted playing when he did the procedure!) to the booking staff, the Covid test nurse, the nurses and matron in the day surgery everyone was efficient, friendly and the place was spotless. My procedure - despite my fear - was swift and I was told what was happening every step of the way. Jimi Hendrix provided the backdrop and a nurse sat and held my hand throughout. For a hospital procedure it was actually very pleasant!

30th January 2021

All staff were very kind and helpful and this made for a relaxing experience. The surgeon who carried out my cataract operation (Mr Comesh) was very kind although I gather it wasn't the easiest job. Having my favourite music played was nice!

28th January 2021

Good organisation great staff.

8th December 2020

This was my second cataract operation . I could not fault the care , treatment and the way I was treated by the nurse that greeted me then took my details ready for Dr Cromaish . The second operation took slightly longer than the first but I was still on my way home in about an hour .

5th December 2020

All my encounters with every member of staff at Tetbury hospital have been wonderful. From telephone appointments with Mr whitaker and Sarah the lead surgical nurse, right through to the nurses just passing in the hall or student nurses taking information all saying hi and being polite. I have never received such good care as I did here. In most hospitals, you'll have one or two good nurses and others will be polite but at Tetbury every person was equally lovely and made me feel at ease and looked after. Nothing has been any trouble for anyone of them, asking a question, or needing something explained more- they have all taken the time to do so and not made me feel rushed. Mr whitaker especially has been a lovely doctor. I've found in the past with people of that level they can be flippant and treat you like a number, Mr whitaker was the complete opposite, made me feel really safe and calm in his care. And my care nurse Dawn was so so lovely and just chatted with me, didn't make me feel rushed or that she had other people to worry bout, she truly was great. I would also point out how great the anesthesiologist was, both Mark and the nurse with him really were very kind and soothing when being told what would happen and kept me at ease the whole time I would recommend this hospital to anyone.

{{category}} working at Tetbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Tetbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb46x