sunderland-royal-hospital

Sunderland Royal Hospital

Kayll Road, Sunderland, England, SR4 7TP

1 2 3 4 5 57,796 reviews

10th February 2020

attended a@e today because to pain in abdomen light headed BP low seen on B22 for review by DR Junejo would like to thank Sharron and Elle also a thank you to dr Junejo all staff supported me during my 2 hour stay and kept me up to date with what was happening the NHS gets lot of criticism but can say I couldn't have been treated any better on B22 today .

Review of Post Labour Ward , written by a patient
18th December 2019

The midwife who took care of my post delivery was very supportive. My only constructive feedback is that whilst in labour I had the same midwife, but after I had delivered my baby had difficulty feeding and I wanted support to breastfeed. Presumably due to staffing levels there was no consistency with the midwife that helped and some of the attitudes were very unhelpful. It transpired that my milk never came in, but I was made to feel like I should be trying harder to breastfeed, even though I wasn't producing any colostrum.

Review of DGD44 (IAU), written by a patient
18th December 2019

The receptionist was pleasant when I arrived to be induced, and the midwives who I had encountered earlier in the pregnancy on shift came to see me briefly to wish me luck. The private room which I stayed in was clean and tidy. I didn't see or hear any other parents during my stay (although I was the only lady in labour on the day I gave birth), but I felt safe and secure. The medical staff were amazing and very respectful of my wishes.

{{category}} working at Sunderland Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Sunderland Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb444