sunderland-eye-infirmary

Sunderland Eye Infirmary

Queen Alexandra Road, Sunderland, England, SR2 9HP

1 2 3 4 5 16,272 reviews

10th August 2020

I attended Sunderland eye infirmary on Saturday 8th August . The care I got off the doctor was reassuring , professional . However I’m not sure of names of admin staff but I think they need to go on a training course regards how they communicate with patients. The man that let me in the doors. Checked name and said follow me abruptly, the girl on desk glasses and ginger haired very moody and no eye contact. The phone was ringing for a good 15/20 mins in nurses station while she was gossiping with staff. Iam not a one to complain normally but as a carer I pick things up and people are vulnerable not knowing what there going in too . And nothing worse that people not making you feel at ease or welcome.

7th February 2020

I visited for a small inflammation of my right and was seen by the nurse within 10 mins, she took some notes then checked and cleaned my eye which felt a whole lot better. Once that was done (approx 15 mins) I then waited 10 mins to be seen by the specialist who checked my details and then then checked both my eyes and gave me details of my treatment and antibiotic cream to be collected from the pharmacy. I am to go back for a check up next week, the whole process from entering the infirmary to leaving was under 1 hour from start to finish. I was very pleased with my treatment and cannot thank the staff at the Sunderland eye infirmary enough, once again thank you all.

27th January 2020

I would like to thank all the nurses at sunderland eye infirmery i was admited and stayed overnight and was looked after really well can't thank them enough Andrew Gray

{{category}} working at Sunderland Eye Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Sunderland Eye Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb443