st-peters-hospital-1

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
9th October 2019

A very difficult time that should be filled with joy, instead is a time full of fear and the unknown. The team have been absolutely increadable at every step of the way from the pre birth information sharing to the birth and then through to the time spent in the NICU, I have felt that my child’s needs and my own have been consistently met with great knowledge, care and compassion.

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
9th October 2019

I have been so impressed with the maternity care and care on NICU. I have been told when my baby gets bigger and well we will be transferred back to our local hospital. But we want to stay here where the care is excellant

7th October 2019

I was very impressed by the care and respect to dignity at this hospital. The nurses were very kind and caring.

7th October 2019

The only important suggestion I have concerns the discharge process. I was told at 9.30 on the Tuesday morning that I was to be discharged that morning, after a stay of 6 weeks, and that the process of obtaining the necessary drugs could take 2 or 3 hours. In the event it took until 7 pm on the Wednesday - nearly 36 hours - during which time I was given no information and occupied a bed unnecessarily for over a day. This was extremely frustrating and upsetting and was a serious waste of NHS resources. I realise this was not the fault of Aspen ward staff.

7th October 2019

All the staff were considerate, helpful and very professional. They appreciated that I was very nervous and acted accordingly.

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v