st-peters-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 65,963 reviews Write a review

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

21st June 2019
Written by a family member

Turned up at a & e just after midnight. Had to go through triage twice then told urine test and bloods needed to be taken. 3 hours later I was chasing bloods being taken from my sister as believed we had been forgotten. Was also told she will be given morphine due to the pain she was in. Was taken through to the pit stop area about 310 and 1 hour later I was chasing a doctor for the morphine as this had not been done. Only to find out they where not aware she was in their, we where told her notes had been passed over. Pit stop area looked clean but quite worried flies where falling out the light above her and falling on her even when the nurse was doing the morphine. While in the pit stop area (about 530am) she asked if her blood and urine tests where back,only to be told urine takes a few mins and bloods 2 hours.our reply was bloods where taken 3 hours ago. She was the transfer to the other side of a & e. I had to head home quickly as needed to sort her kids out for school. Finally around 730 I heard from her saying what the problem was. We eventually left the hospital around 830am. Cant believe it took 8 1/2 hours to find what the problem was when it showed up in her urine test. So not a very happy experience and staff didn't seem to know what they where doing. After this experience I can honestly say we would consider the royal Surrey next time instead of st Peter's.

14th June 2019

Welcoming Considerate and comforting Personnel .

13th June 2019

I brought my adult daughter to the UTC last Sunday having received advice to do so. She was seen quickly by the senior nurse who after doing some obs, ushered her over to A&E. We’d not even checked in before someone came and called us in. She was ‘passed’ to the nurses who took bloods and did an ECG. She was then put in a room with IV fluid/antibiotics etc. She had x-rays of her chest and ankle, visits from the orthopaedic team, more bloods, another ECG and ongoing obs done. We were there for several hours but will categorically say, she received I believe fantastic care from the entire team at SPH from the receptionist to the porter and all the medical staff in between. All was well in the end fortunately but thank you to you all. Great work!

6th June 2019

all good

29th May 2019

Excellent staff and care 1st class. I was well informed and very well cared for by all the staff and operation staff. Had gas and air for pain. Really good instructions from nurse during the procedure. Many thanks to all. Well done the NHS.

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v