st-peters-hospital-1

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

Excellent team.

16th January 2020

There were a few hurdles at the beginning of babies stay due to a lack of information being shared with us but after having a conversation with the consultant this did improve. I did feel we were having to ask questions rather than being told it from the outset.

Review of Neurology - St Peter's , written by a patient
16th January 2020

I was hospitalised following a serious fall. I have since undergone various tests at both hospitals, and the referral to an excellent Parkinsons' Disease nurse resulted in home visits from a very helpful physiotherapist and thence to an equally kind and helpful occupational therapist who has provided me with equipment and advice to aid my mobility. I also visited two community hospitals for targeted advice. The PD nurse added a different drug to my regular medication which has resulted in less of the unpredictable and dangerous 'freezing' episodes which I was experiencing, and which had sapped my self-confidence greatly. Due to this teamwork, I have not had to wait ages for appointments, and I have met wonderful and dedicated staff without exception. I cannot thank them enough. Thank you for setting up this service.

Review of Holly Ward - St Peter's, written by a family member
14th January 2020

Good communication from Doctors and Nurses about current condition - planned against progress. Despite being Christmas Holiday Period care package was set up speedily. Very caring co-ordinated team. Unfortunately, we were not advised by the ward, that the initial care package was to be provided by Rapid Response Team. An information sheet regarding both short term and longer term care packages and responsibilities would be helpful for relatives. Dr Sami made himself aware of all Mum's conditions and if necessary referred out to or other specialities or ensured appointments in place.

Respect

Child Respect

Kindness

Location
14th January 2020

123 Days old and each day we were treated with the upmost care. The doctors and nurses took every comment into consideration and spoke to the parents in a understanding manor.

13th January 2020

Fantastic care. Thank you to all of you

Review of Musculoskeletal - St Peter's, written by a patient
11th January 2020

I was pleasantly surprised to find the screen at the door was easy to follow, and the area I had to go to was easy to find. I was greeted by a smiling receptionist who handed me a form to complete + pen. I only waited approx 15 mins, and was called by the doctor Sunvil.

8th January 2020

All the staff are very friendly and attentive to us and our daughter’s needs, they were very informative regarding her care. As parents we felt very relaxed that she was in the best place, the staff are angels!

1st January 2020

The service we have been provided within transitional care is amazing. The nurses have all been fantastic and I cannot fault the care we have been given. Our baby was born 6 weeks early which was a very emotional and worrying time but the help and support we have received over the last couple of weeks has been amazing and we cannot thank the hospital enough.

Review of Gastroenterology- St Peter's, written by a patient
31st December 2019

I have been in the care of this department for this whole year. I have always been well looked after by my consultant and other staff members. I see the hepatology consultant approximately every 8 weeks and on occasion he has also followed up my appointments with phone calls to make sure I am doing all right with new medication. This communication, though, is a one way street and when I have a question between appointments it is hard to find the person who is familiar with my case and can answer it. My husband is diabetic and for matters that do not require an appointment with the doctor himself he has access to the Diabetic Nurse. I feel that such a nurse specialising in hepatology would be of great benefit to myself and other patients and it would strengthen the gastroenterology department at St. Peters

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v