st-peters-hospital-1

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

1 2 3 4 5 69,204 reviews

26th January 2021

I was an overnight acute patient suffering from unexplained chest pain. It was my first experience ever as a hospital patient so I was filled with a little bit of apprehension. I found the staff to be very friendly and courteous despite the covid-19 stresses the hospital was under. In terms of investigations, I was very satisfied how this run its course.

25th January 2021

When I came into A&E I had COVID symptoms and I was bright in my ambulance. I have a rapid test done which came back positive and I got told by the dr that me and my family have to isolate. I have no proof that I am COVID positive! And my work wants me back because there is no proof. This is Unacceptable as the infectious rate is rising.

Give tests results and proof of COVID.

20th January 2021

I had a complex elbow fracture after being hit by a car! There was a dislocation in the joint and everyone I have seen told me it is a complex fracture and the results will be bad :( I was referred to Mr Imam as I was told he is the expert in managing these injuries and he was indeed. He spent time in his NHS clinic telling me about my injuries and he reassured me. He even showed me pictures and showed detailed illustrations of what is needed. He was obviously the expert and demonstrated a lot of knowledge. I even asked if I can have it done privately with him and he told me no need as this can be done quickly in the NHS as it is an emergency!! I had the surgery before things went wrong and to my surprise, I am significantly better and seriously I can not praise him enough as well as the amazing NHS team working with him in Ashford and St Peter's!! Thanks a lot NHS and Thanks to Mr Imam and all staff! True NHS Heros! Can't praise you all enough.

Review of Diabetes/Endocrinology and Thyroid Clinic - St Peter's, written by a carer
12th January 2021

My son and I were treated with enormous compassion and respect. The team listened carefully to my son and explained all their recommendations really clearly. We are so lucky to have you looking after us. Thank you so much.

Nothing at all, you are wonderful and perfect. Thank you for everything you do.

11th January 2021

I arrived with my sons for a appointment for my son with the GP at 12:20. First time I have been to this hospital. When I entered A&E the nurse stood at the door was extremely uninterested she asked me to sanitise my hands but not my children, i got my children to....in fact the staff I came across on entry including the reception staff seemed cold and uninterested and there was just a dirty feel and look to the waiting room.....I waited about an hour to see the GP he was brilliant and very thorough and gave my son a diagnosis along with some tablets to take.....

11th January 2021

I arrived at about 9pm last night, sunday, and was seen about 1030pm which was very good considering it was a weekend. The nurse was excellent and seen to my wound and explained everything clearly.

I thought there would have been hand sanitizer at the entrance either before or after entry. At no time was I asked to sanitise my hands. There was sanitizer after you entered the waiting room but there was a notice underneath that said it was best to wash your hands with soap and water. No one asked me to do this or use the gel.

11th January 2021

It took about two hours for final diagnostic, and considering the pandemic, it was quite good. Both nurse and doctor treated me very well. The doctor evaluated I did not need any further exams, which was also reassuring.

N/A

11th January 2021

The initial triage nurse in utc was cold an unsympathetic, assuming I had turned up in a&e for a simple 'migraine' and sniffle when I was in agonising pain. He streamed me into the 'unimportant and can wait queue. Eventually after had to ask in the waiting room to be seen ASAP as I felt like collapsing. Once seen by the gp, he was fantastic, could tell there was something wrong and arranged a ct scan, sending me to a&e. I was looked after well by all staff there, nurses, doctors, porters, radiology department. I received plenty of morphine and had my diagnosis which required transfer to another hospital.

Better streaming and health care staff need to stop assuming that head pain is just a simple 'headache' I don't feel I was listened to at all There was blood smeared up the wall in the pitstop. I understand staff are busy but it's not really what I wanted to see

11th January 2021

Treated very quickly and professionally from booking in to assessment to discharge

Nothing

11th January 2021

Lovely staff on reception who could see I was upset and in pain. The Doctor was polite and quick and the lady waiting on the door helped find times for me to get home using taxi

Safe Way

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v