st-peters-hospital-1

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

Review of Dietetics - St Peters, written by a patient
25th January 2020

I had a very good consultation about my Coeliac , I was given plenty of information about being Ceoliac from the Nutrition and Diatetics Department. I feel with the information I now have i will be able to keep fit and well for many more years.

Review of Acute Medical Unit - St Peter's, written by a family member
25th January 2020

Nurse Helen was extraordinary.

24th January 2020

Treated by the Orthopedic Department for a fractured Index finger, the staff has been Fantastic.. special mention to Mr. Imam.

23rd January 2020

My mother, with COPD, was treated at St Peter's. She has passed away this afternoon, but the dignity with which the (key*) staff had shown with her was amazing. There was truly an angel looking after my Mum!. Claire, an Irish Nursing Sister (Aspen Ward), had looked after my Irish mother this past week. They had made a (natural) bond, but mainly due to, and because of, Claire's caring quality!. Whilst many others (Nurse's/Apprentices/Health Car Assistants), seemed a little too focused on WhatsApp!. I appreciate it's a really tough role for anyone in the NHS (Bless You All!), and truly can't understand how a footballer earns more in a week, than anyone there does in a year (can't compute!) ?. But there are diamonds, and Claire is one. I left her tonight, and told her that the experience I had witnessed, due to her care, was nothing short of EPIC!. Bless you Claire!, I have witnessed for the first time in my life, An Real and True Angel!

22nd January 2020

I was greeted very promptly by a very pleasant doctor/consultant. Was able to very quickly summarise the issues and quickly move forward to the actions/scans that were required. Found all staff to be very receptive and helpful, a big thank you. Many people are so quick to mourn about the NHS, shame on them.

19th January 2020

The hospital admin staff need to be trained on leaving their home issues behind and turn up to work with a smile!

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
Review of NICU - St Peter's,

Excellent team.

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
Review of NICU - St Peter's,
16th January 2020

There were a few hurdles at the beginning of babies stay due to a lack of information being shared with us but after having a conversation with the consultant this did improve. I did feel we were having to ask questions rather than being told it from the outset.

Review of Neurology - St Peter's , written by a patient
16th January 2020

I was hospitalised following a serious fall. I have since undergone various tests at both hospitals, and the referral to an excellent Parkinsons' Disease nurse resulted in home visits from a very helpful physiotherapist and thence to an equally kind and helpful occupational therapist who has provided me with equipment and advice to aid my mobility. I also visited two community hospitals for targeted advice. The PD nurse added a different drug to my regular medication which has resulted in less of the unpredictable and dangerous 'freezing' episodes which I was experiencing, and which had sapped my self-confidence greatly. Due to this teamwork, I have not had to wait ages for appointments, and I have met wonderful and dedicated staff without exception. I cannot thank them enough. Thank you for setting up this service.

Review of Holly Ward - St Peter's, written by a family member
14th January 2020

Good communication from Doctors and Nurses about current condition - planned against progress. Despite being Christmas Holiday Period care package was set up speedily. Very caring co-ordinated team. Unfortunately, we were not advised by the ward, that the initial care package was to be provided by Rapid Response Team. An information sheet regarding both short term and longer term care packages and responsibilities would be helpful for relatives. Dr Sami made himself aware of all Mum's conditions and if necessary referred out to or other specialities or ensured appointments in place.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v