st-peters-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 67,478 reviews Write a review

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

Review of Blanche Heriot Unit - Vulva Pain/Dermatology Team, written by a patient
19th November 2019

I feel so fortunate that these specialists exist and are available to help me. I was feeling boxed in by my issues when I arrived, but now I know there are Many options to pursue for a better future for me and my husband.

Review of Stroke Clinic - St Peter's, written by a patient
15th November 2019

I was treated promptly with politeness, dignity and empathy. I hope this is the correct clinic to be reporting on. I Deirdre Tatro attended the T.I.A stroke service on Monday 11th of November at 0815. MHS number 6243111318.

Review of Heron Ward - St Peter's, written by a patient
14th November 2019

Such excellent care and support I received yesterday before and post operation.. Clear explanations regarding the procedure and after care etc .. the heron ward was excellent, sympathetic and shown great care to detail and treatment. My third treatment at St. Peter’s and Ashford and thank you .l Regards Kenn

Review of Neurology - St Peter's , written by a patient
13th November 2019

i was did not receive a letter advising me of my appointment. The first i heard of the appointment was a text 2 days before the appointment. I was unable to attend due to such short notice and have been told i am being recalled as I "missed " the appointment. The problem has been ongoing since 2012 and despite repeated requests to have it investigated because it is not a obvious problem no one wants to help me.

2019-11-18 09:02:08
Response from St Peter's Hospital

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like me to look into this further, please contact our PALs department Susan Holton General Manager for Neurology

Review of Dermatology - St Peter's, written by a patient
12th November 2019

I received very good care and was informed all the way through. I was given reassurance about what was going on and made to feel at ease. The Doctor was very helpful. Also the hospital was very clean and all the staff from receptionist to the nurses were extremely helpful.

Review of Dermatology - St Peter's, written by a patient
12th November 2019

Seen quickly. Dr Imran was friendly, very thorough and explanatory. Very satisfied with consultation today. Thank you.

Review of Falcon Ward - St Peter's, written by a patient
11th November 2019

It started in the recovery unit where I spent 5 hours as they did not have a bed and I could not see my wife after my surgery. After being taken to Falcon I sometimes had to wait up to 1.5 hours for pain medication after requesting it. There was no communication about what and if I could eat or drink and I went 2 days without eating. Release took another 5 hours as we waiting for the pharmacy and whoever else to do the paperwork. On being given the paperwork I was told I should have seen a dietician for my recovery diet. This is now end of Monday following my release and my wife after chasing it has found that no request has ever made for me to see a dietician. There was also no doctor available to sign off my sick note for work and my wife has to return to the hospital on saturday to get this. There was virtually no advice given to us on after care at home and we have had to work out when some of the drugs should be given to me. The operation and consultants were very good but the administration and after care was well below standard and verging on dangerous - as without the leaflet printed off by the nurse and my wifes own investigations we would not know what food I should be eating.

8th November 2019

Absolutely appalling and inconsiderate care from the two Accident and Emergency receptionists. Obstructive , rude and they delayed my urgent and essential medical care . My worst experience in hospital in the last forty years. Not only was the blonde receptionist rude, unhelpful and obstructive and full of attitude she was also preventing other staff members from helping . Instead whilst patients were urgently waiting and paramedics were waiting to check in she was giggling and chatting at the noticeboard with a man for over ten minutes. Disgraceful staff . I would rather drive an hour to another A and E than to have to deal with your two unhelpful and rude A and E receptionists again.

Review of Acute Medical Unit - St Peter's, written by a family member
8th November 2019

I thought it was brilliant

Review of Maxillofacial - St Peter's, written by a patient
7th November 2019

The care I had for my procedure was fantastic. I am an extremely anxious patient and the time and care that was taken to help me was excellent. Dr maeve breen and nurse Jo Barnet were so kind and patient. They deserve special thanks.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v