st-peters-hospital-1

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

1 2 3 4 5 69,216 reviews

Review of Paediatric A&E - St Peter's,
8th January 2021

Treated my little boy lovely.

Nothing it was brilliant

Review of Urgent Treatment Centre - Children,
8th January 2021

All staff was polite, kind and nurse went through everything so I understood and also spoke to my child to tell her what she was going to do rather than tell me and ignore my child.

Not really.

Review of Paediatric A&E - St Peter's,
8th January 2021

Very pleased with the level of care we received at St Peter’s

We had a great experience but I do think better communication between the different departments could have been better

Efficient. The consultant was brilliant

All good

8th January 2021

I was COVID Positive with a really high temperature. I came to UTC as my own oximeter was showing a low reading. From presenting at the front door of the UTC I was immediately sent round to the side entrance (Presumably for Covid +). The nurse let me in straight away, checked me out and advised I had a high temperature but be blood/oxygen was fine. I was seen by a doctor who was able to prescribe some additional medication. This was brought to me without delay, I was then discharged. It was a great comfort to me to be seen as my Covid experience has been pretty tough, so although no "Miracle Cure" it was extremely re-assuring.

We all know the pressures the NHS is under, so is there anything you could have done better? If I was to be incredibly picky I'd say I'd have liked slightly less time from the initial temperature check to seeing the Dr. But really I think I was in / out in about an hour.

Review of Urgent Treatment Centre - Children,
7th January 2021

I'm glad to be given the opportunity to show my appreciation of the staff and service I experienced at St Peter's UTC on Tuesday 5th Jan. My 11 month old daughter had a fall from the bed which resulted in a minor break to her leg. I was very wary of going to hospital during such busy and scary times with Covid but I felt very safe from the outset. More importantly, however, the care we received, and the speed at which my daughter was seen from signing in, seeing a nurse, having x-rays and then having her foot in plaster, was outstanding. This would be impressive at any time given normal NHS constraints, but during the worst peak of the pandemic is utterly amazing and I am very grateful, particularly as it was also distressing for me as a parent seeing my daughter in so much pain and not being able to do anything about it. I know my words of thanks to those staff who dealt with my daughter Evie will not go far enough, but I just want you all to know that your work, time, patience, understanding and putting your own lives at risk every day of this pandemic, is truly appreciated. I really hope that when this is over, you are all rewarded with the correct recognition and financial recompense that you deserved even before the pandemic. With sincere thanks, Nicki Searle

Nothing - I was happy with everything.

Review of Urgent Treatment Centre - Adult, written by a family member
7th January 2021

We were promptly treated by an excellent young doctor. A very reassuring experience given the circumstances.

Patients were sitting a bit close together

Review of A&E St Peters, written by a patient
7th January 2021

All staff were really kind and made me feel safe and welcome. The triage nurse and gentleman on the temp taking desk in a&e need special thanks please. Social distancing was well covered especially in a&e

It needs to be more clear as to where to go first as I was told to go to a&e then they told me to go over the road then I had to go back to a&e for an X-ray then back over the road. Then the nurse was told by dr in a&e that I needed to go back to X-ray. Was left in reception of a&e for quite a while then the triage nurse came to get me and I had to go back over the road as X-ray was denied. Then a dr came over to say I needed to go back again and he would tell X-ray they had to do the 2nd X-ray then I had to go back over the road to see triage for a final time. All the time my daughter-in-law was having to push me in a wheelchair and there is a slope up to the triage centre so tricky both ways.

6th January 2021

Guy on entrance was direct on asking to stand back, but was not threatening, just direct like an order. GP was a little difficult to understand due to language and some of the medical words but got the gist.

A written reminder of the medication to take would be helpful.

Review of A&E St Peters, written by a family member
6th January 2021

The whole process from booking in until discharge took around 6 hours which was a long time to keep my 94 year old mother, who suffers from dementia, amused! However given the current health climate and the strain on the NHS this was totally understandable. Also, there were 8 individual processes associated with our visit - booking in, nurse triage, doctor’s assessment, CT scan, blood tests, fluids via cannula, doctor’s assessment with test and scan results, discharge - so all in all a really good visit with a really detailed health assessment with very considerate and kind care from everyone we encountered. A big thank you to them all!

Maybe some indication of waiting times to expect while waiting for blood test, scan etc

Safe Way

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v