St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

8th December 2017

Good hospital

7th December 2017

I was an out-patient today; however, we visited a friend in Brodie Ward (after my appointment in Neurology) and found it fantastically clean, all the staff were helpful and pleasant and treated everyone with dignity and respect. It was super-clean. I remember another part of the hospital very negatively indeed in practically every respect when I had to visit my husband a few years ago, in spite of a short stay myself in 2013 which I found perfectly good. I still don't like coming to St George's because of its large size and my bad memories of it (staff and food mainly.)

9th November 2017

St Georges is a fantastic hospital treating many patients with care and respect. It has the best specialists who listen and the nurses are fantastic.

6th November 2017

I have been to different departments at St. George’s Hospital over the last few months, had various tests and all staff have been excellent, so no issues there. Of course the only issues and is well documented is that waiting for appointments is too long, but once seen all tests conducted within a short period of time%

23rd October 2017

I really cannot give a complete review of St Georges hospital as I was only in overnight. The staff were great the only complaint was the sandwich I had was terrible but having not eaten for 18 hours I ate it any way. A great thank you to all the staff.

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4