St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

28th February 2018

A coordinator informing the waiting time for patients to be seen. Perhaps an electronic display board might be helpful.

7th February 2018

the staff hasvery good behavor

6th February 2018

The hospital is a very busy hospital and it would seem that most things happen by accident rather than as planned. I was absolutely appalled to hear the nurse who was caring for me turn to a colleague who asked for assistance with the comment "No, that is not my job, I am an agency nurse". It would appear to an outsider that the nursing staff spend more time pouring over computers, rather than attending to the patients and whenever you ask a question they always need to refer to someone else. I was in the position of being desperate to be discharged but couldn't be as I hadn't been seen by a doctor. It took almost 3 hours for a doctor to come and see me, who then spent 30 seconds with me and discharged me immediately. During this period I witnessed a senior nurse going round the ward desperately trying to find a bed for an emergency admission - my bed would have been available if only a doctor could have spared 30 seconds 3 hours earlier! Following my operation I spent over 7 hours in recovery waiting for a bed and although the staff in the recovery area were absolutely fantastic, I felt that they should never of been put in the very awkward situation of having to care for me and explain why I hadn't been transferred to a ward.

26th January 2018

Serious data breach - shared my medical data with another hospital despite CLEAR and REPEATED instructions that I have opted out of all data sharing and do not consent to it. They do not respond to complaints. The place is pure cancer.

24th January 2018

I have opted out of data sharing between all nhs organisations and this is clearly documented. As an additional measure, I wrote to this hospital twice to remind them.Nevertheless, in a clear DPA breach, they shared my data with another hospital. My perception is that this was done deliberately, based on a documented history of victimisation and discrimination against me for highlighting serious irregularities. They also refuse to respond to my complaints. I have reported this serious data breach to the Information Commissioner. I'm glad to have moved my care elsewhere, I feel much safer now. This hospital, rated inadequate by the Quality Care Commission- poses a serious risk to patient's health in my opinion. From the top down, there is no interest whatsoever in dealing with corruption.

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4