St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

13th June 2016

n/a

7th June 2016

Saved my sons life many many times

24th March 2016

Visited the Endocrine investigation unit today, as usual Lisa and the rest of the team were brilliant despite having to deal with someone who was obviously not well at the same time.

14th February 2016

The Atkinson Morley wing of the hospital is open, well laid out gives the feeling of calmness on arrival. The staff on my ward were very friendly and very professional. It was my second visit in 3 months and on both occasions I was cared for as well as I could have hope.

8th September 2015

My medical team on the infectious diseases department where brilliant. A&E, infectious diseases, ultra sound, xray, bloods all treated me with respect and kindness. My treatment was instant and quality. I just want to thank everyone for making me better. I only have two negative and that is the parking area. I missed my first out patient appointment coz I couldn't get parked. Even though I drove around for an hour and half. I then got discharged coz of this without getting my results. Thankfully PAT got me another appointment. My second negative was I could not get through to the department to inform them of my parking issue that day. I tried, my mother tried and the main operator tried. Overall though the staff are amazing at this hospital.

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4