St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

20th May 2014

The staff on McKentee ward are brilliant. From the support staff right up to the senior nursing staff I cannot fault the care I got. Nothing is too much trouble, and although it is obvious they are very busy, they always find time to spend a few minutes chatting with you. I have been on and off this ward since March 2013 and every member of staff has treated me with kindness, respect and dignity. What an amazing bunch of people! Thank you all so much. Kindest regards Steven

17th February 2014

I wasn't the patient - my partner was. Everyone we came into contact with was wonderful and having come from the private sector, this was humbling. Hospital clean and comfortable but the overwhelming feeling I took away was just how lovely the staff were. Back next week for an op and more so hopefully this continues!

20th July 2013

very good

18th July 2013

I credit my life to the care and medical attention I have (over the years) received from the hospital. This has been outstanding to say the least. I cannot commend them enough. St George's is simply the best there is. The Courtyard Specialist team is especially the best team one can ever hope for.

Efficiency

Caring

Nursing staff

6th March 2013

Clean

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4