st-bartholomews-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 43,508 reviews Write a review

St Bartholomew's Hospital

West Smithfield, London, EC1A 7BE

8th July 2018

Although the hospital is vast the relationships between its professionals, at all levels, is effective, good-natured (even under stress) and performed to the patient's (to this patient's) best interests. Hands-on activities are calm and clearly carried out. interraction with patients is outstandingly good and fully humanised, not just checking levels. Most of all, the nurses, all genders, at all levels, bring idiosyncratic degrees of grace and humour to their great tasks. A thousand thanks!

8th July 2018

Food was better than expected, as good as any hotel.

27th June 2018

I would like to thank Professor David Wald for seeing me today and for his care and careful explanation about my treatment options and further management. I felt cared for, respected, safe and I fully trusted him. My ECHO technician (unfortunately cannot remember his name) was extremely kind and conducted the examination with care, patience and diligence. All other staff members who looked after me today (nurses, nursing assistants and ECG technician) were professional and excellent. I felt I was in good hands and today's experience will help me on my cardiology journey. Thank you all Mrs Zofia Dziadzio

26th June 2018

Consultant forgot blood test form, I 've rung 3 times and left various messages, no response, no blood test form. My gp can't give as unless its from Barts a component of bloods aren't checked locally!

6th June 2018

Thi was the first time i have had to visit a Cardiac unit so was very pleased witht he care and help i received and i felt i could ask anything as nothing was too much trouble. They kept me informed of every step of the procedure so knew what to expect.

{{category}} working at St Bartholomew's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Bartholomew's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4zq