st-bartholomews-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 43,515 reviews Write a review

St Bartholomew's Hospital

West Smithfield, London, EC1A 7BE

27th October 2018

St Barts understand all your needs and give good care and after care also a big thanks for haveing a NHS

9th October 2018

Attending the device clinic, this took more than 40 mins and then had to wait to see the doctor and was not given any timeframe as to how long we would have to wait. I approached the doctor to ask, as I needed to get to work but was brushed away and told ‘hopefully not long’. Given the fact that I attended with my my and the appointment had already taken much longer than expected. Clinicians and staff have to be considerate towards people’s commitment and simply cannot expect people to wait for hours on end

1st October 2018

I feel really lucky to leave near such a great hospital which has served me and my family extremely well for over 26 years

26th August 2018

My husband was admitted after a heart attack as identified at the Royal London. The service he got from the minute the ambulance arrived to being discharged several days later was exceptional. Medics, nursing staff and the support team could not have been more professional and friendly. If anything the experience was only marred by the behaviour of another patient in the recovery ward, which of course the staff had to deal with. Recovering from a heart attack but being stressed by the rude and unpleasant behaviour of another patient is not the best situation. Staff handled it as best they could in the circumstances. In terms of the care we received - it was excellent. Thank you the NHS and in particular the Royal London and Barts.

23rd August 2018

I've had a heart valve replacement in June '17 at Bart's. Absolutely brilliant care. I've been sent a letter re date of appointment for my annual review in August 2019. It isn't convenient. But I can do 29 August 2019 or 4 September 2019. That takes Thursdays when I think the clinic is. The letter says if not convenient call 0203 765 8000. I have tried on at least a dozen occasions at different times. However the phone is constantly engaged. I wanted to make you aware of this. Meantime, I've filled in the change of appointment form, requesting a new date, on your website.

{{category}} working at St Bartholomew's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Bartholomew's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4zq