st-bartholomews-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 43,523 reviews Write a review

St Bartholomew's Hospital

West Smithfield, London, EC1A 7BE

11th April 2019

I have only praise for Professor William Drake and his team at Barts. After 5 years of appalling care, once Professor Drake took on my care at Barts I can only say it was outstanding. So grateful to the Professor and his Endocrinology team for the compassionate and professional care of the ward staff. Their outstanding care literally saved my life and gave me hope of recovery. They also gave me the confidence lost in my previous care. From the initial consultation I was treated with great care, compassion, clinical professionalism and as a team they were truly outstanding. I was listened to as a patient and they followed up all my concerns with relevant tests to get to the heart of my ongoing health issues. So grateful!

27th March 2019

My son was in for the nuss procedure performed by Mr Kolvekar. We could not have had a better experience. The staff in the Thorax ward were awesome and Mr Kolvekar was the nicest person you hope to have operating on you. We were always informed of timings even when the surgery had to be put off for a day. This being due to theatre staff having had a tiring day before, and needing to rest to be at their best. I cannot remember the names of staff but my son was in for the period 12-17 March 2019, so please give our thanks to whoever was in during that time. The only negative being that the cleaner, (who was nice and polite) was using the same cloth to wipe bed curtain rails, bin tops, bedside tables and the pain relief drip device! Also when a urine bottle in the bed next to my sons was knocked over, it took a while for it to be cleaned up, and when it was, the urine wasn’t completely cleaned up but mixed with the water and spread under my sons recovery chair, so we had to endure the smell of watered down urine for a few hours.

21st March 2019

I had great care from the Doctors and Nursing staff Barts,Thank you

4th March 2019

Have never been in such a lovely hospital, from the top man to the cleaners all were spot on 10/10 and any one who has experienced hospital food in the past cannot condemn their menu as it was good clean and hot and supplied by staff who cared and had a smile when they served you

27th February 2019

Was picked up by hospital transport,seen by doctor within a few mins.of appointment time.Every member of staff I dealt with treated me as a member of their family.Could not have asked for better treatment.Hospital transport picked me up after 15/20 mins.Good rides to & from Barts.

{{category}} working at St Bartholomew's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Bartholomew's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4zq