Spire Roding Hospital

Roding Lane South, Redbridge, Ilford, Essex England, IG4 5PZ

13th July 2018

Spire Roding was a well equipped and clean hospital. My room had everything I needed and all the staff (admin, catering and nursing) were polite, helpful and caring. If I needed anything during my stay all I had to do was ask. I did stay when the weather was particularly warm and the room was quite hot. The hospital staff did all that they could to reduce the temperature, although I feel that the temperature of the room was the only area that could have been improved.

8th June 2018

Welcomed by every member of staff

23rd April 2018

Spire Hospital was ok but not as good as other private hospital.

21st February 2018

The nursing and physio staff were professional, kind and friendly, sympathetic and caring. Nothing was ever a bother, I had excellent pain management and calm reassuring tuition for self injecting anticoagulants. Not only were the registered nurses angels, but also the health care assistants too, always smiling and time for a friendly chat. I felt so well looked after especially as I had foot surgery, was in a knee high cast, so needed help getting up, in the bathroom, getting dressed and had to learn how to walk on crutches. I would highly recommend The Spire Roding.

7th January 2018

All I can say is that I have received an amazing care! Everybody has taken fantastic care of me!