Spire Roding Hospital

Roding Lane South, Redbridge, Ilford, Essex England, IG4 5PZ

21st February 2018

The nursing and physio staff were professional, kind and friendly, sympathetic and caring. Nothing was ever a bother, I had excellent pain management and calm reassuring tuition for self injecting anticoagulants. Not only were the registered nurses angels, but also the health care assistants too, always smiling and time for a friendly chat. I felt so well looked after especially as I had foot surgery, was in a knee high cast, so needed help getting up, in the bathroom, getting dressed and had to learn how to walk on crutches. I would highly recommend The Spire Roding.

7th January 2018

All I can say is that I have received an amazing care! Everybody has taken fantastic care of me!

8th August 2017

The the staff from Reception, nurses and doctors were well spoken, kind and helpful

31st July 2017

Its a nice, clean and tidy hospital. Good hospitality with very welcoming and helpful staffs. I must say its one of the best in London.

6th April 2017

I saw Mr Sean Masterson, an orthopedic consultant, for a total knee replacement, to correct a 20deg deflection in my lower leg. I was very impressed with his manner and diagnostic skills not to mention his surgical skills. Spire Roding Hospital is ostensibly a private hospital but also undertakes NHS work. I was very lucky to be offered an operation date within four weeks. The op went well and the care I received from the nursing staff and physios was top notch. I was in for four days - room was good, as was the food. My post-operative treatment went well and I was up and about within a few weeks.