Report this review of Spire Parkway Hospital

Written by a private patient
5th April 2022

My experience staying at this hospital was not great at all. The food was awful the after care was not good I had 2 nurses that were great but that was it. I got left in bed when I should've been up. I couldn't breathe very well and needed help to the toilet I got left for half a hour. I wasn't given any after care advise wasn't told much, just a leaflet given before I went home. Contradicting advise on dressing care wich resulted in me getting a infection. I am totally shocked at the level of care considering I paid privately for my operation. Thankfully my surgeon was fantastic so are my results and aftercare was really good.

Safe