Spire Bushey Hospital

Heathbourne Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire, England, WD23 1RD

17th October 2017

I was seen by dr Simon m lambert who completely listened to my story about my shoulder and was so understanding and had all the right questions and solutions I felt very relaxed and comfortable and he explained the shoulder operation and procedures to me very well .when I left I felt very confident and assured that I was in good hand a real gentleman.

23rd June 2017

My daughter was a patient at Watford General Hospital ( not Spire Bushey Hospital)

22nd June 2017

Staff were all friendly, the hospital is easy to access with plenty of parking on site. Good facilities and no waiting around for appointments. Who would prefer to go to an NHS clinic??

23rd May 2017

The staff were absolutely brilliant .. cheerful, responsive and caring .. everyone from the cleaner to the pantry staff who provided copius teas for my visitors, to the physics and the nursing staff. Responded quickly to my bell calls and made my 3 night stay very comfortable.

26th April 2017

Thankfully haven't needed to stay in the hospital, but always been outpatient. Negatives, always a long queue is check in, and staff could be a little more friendly, but I suppose they're too busy to deliver excellent customer care.

{{category}} working at Spire Bushey Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Bushey Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ym