Southend Hospital

Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, England, SS0 0RY

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd September 2019

ITS THE WORST HOSPITAL IVE EVER BEEN IN A FEW DOCTORS DONT GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO ASK QUESTIONS OR THEY EVADE THE ANSWERS FOOD ISNT WORTH EATING AS MOSTLY COLD OR LUKE WARM NURSING STAFF OK WEEKDAYS BUT WEEKEND STAFF WERE NOT HELPFUL NEVER INFORMED TILL LAST MINUTE IF GOING FOR XRAY AROUND BED AREA WASNT CLEENED UP EVERY DAY CLEANERS WERE SLOPPY IM DEAF BUT THEY INSISTED TO KEEP TALKING TO ME EVEN THO I COULDNT HEAR THEM

16th August 2019

Very poor service, told one thing by one then 5 mins later something completely different.. compromise your health with bad advice.. complaints procedure is shocking.. give you a time scale to respond then miss it by a week!! Then ignore all your comments about what happened and try and put a positive spin on it.. Failed on both counts!!!

30th April 2019

All I can say is don’t critique a hospital till YOU have stayed in it. The hospital is amazing, even in tough times you are treated with the best by the best and best of all it comes with a smile!!

28th November 2018

Good

10th October 2018

I have had to use this Hospital various times over the last few years, I have always had faith and confidence in the NHS (Its the very best Health Service in the world bar none. Have always had a great and helpful treatment here with a care service and dedicated staff on hand to answer any questions I might have had. considering the pressure the health service is under at the moment they all do a fantastic service to the community, I cannot thank them enough

3rd August 2018

During my treatment for breast cancer i attended Southend hospital for my chemotherapy, PICC line insertion and radiotherapy. I was treated very well by professional and friendly staff. The chemo unit was NOT the dreadful experience i thought it would be, it was excellent. Apart from the problems parking (my radiotherapy was often completed before my husband had parked the car) I cannot think of any aspect which could be improved.

27th July 2018

I have had to use Southend Hospital many times, always find the staff helpful and kind. Although extremely busy, as everywhere in NHS nowadays, I always feel well cared for.

15th July 2018

The appointments system simply does not work. No consideration given to waiting times defined in the NHS constitution. Complete lack of contact.

19th May 2018

Fantastic service and care was seen in under an hour by nurse xray and doctor , amazing care couldnt recommend highly enough

4th April 2018

Unfortunately due to an ongoing viral/brnchitas condition going on for 5 weeks I was admitted for treatment at this hospital. From A and E to the ward I could not have received better treatment even if I had gone private. This covers treatment from ambulance service, cleaners, porters, nurses and finally doctors who are all running around none stop.This is a great unique service which we should treasure. I know there are problems with it getting over crowded and hopefully this can be sorted out sooner rather than later. There are equally lots of patients who are treating staff and doctors in a really rude manner. I even had a top doctor helping to move my bags to another room for me whilst waiting for transport home. You treat people with respect and I found that they equally reciprocate especially in Eleanor Hobbs ward. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Southend Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southend Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4xy