Royal Victoria Hospital

Grosvenor Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT12 6BA

Written by a NHS patient
10th February 2021

Each and every member of staff were absolutely excellent.. I could not have been better cared for and for that I wish to thank them very much.

14th September 2020

I am so honoured to have been treated in the A and E Department of the Royal Hospital Belfast. Having had a bad experience in a different Hospital I cannot put in words my gratitude. The professional care I was shown has helped me to restore my confidence in Hospital Staff, and I will always remember the comfortable chairs, the ease with what attention I was shown, it just came naturally. It was not that I alone got `special treatment` we all did. I am campaigning for better pay for Doctors and nurses who work their socks off to give us patients the best possible opportunity to recover . How can I suggest a better way of improvement when the best is what they did - I know from first hand. If any member of our Royal family asked me to recommend a Hospital for urgent care I would immediately send them to the Royal Hospital in Belfast, knowing that they want the best, I can guarantee that with no excuses of being run off their feet due to the Covid-19 outbreak. At the Royal one would never guess that this nasty virus is so seriously affecting so many.

1st June 2020

Easy to access the hospital, friendly staff

16th April 2020

I spent 7 nights on the thoracic ward and a further 8 nights on the Neurology ward. All staff were great could not fault the care I received.

{{category}} working at Royal Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vs