royal-shrewsbury-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 27,850 reviews Write a review

Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury, England, SY3 8XQ

14th June 2016

You don't like the code I was given today which was 8638 for an outpatients appointment, clinic 10, ophthalmology I was impressed that today the young male doctor took a few minutes to explain my condition to me and the prognosis. The condition can go up and down and the prognosis is uncertain. It was helpful to know this. He also explained the possible side effects of my medication.

10th June 2016

I visited the Ophthalmology clinic today, the staff were helpful, my appointment was on time and I was seen fairly quickly. A couple of things to mention: 1/..It was a hot day, the temperatures we quite high in the waiting rooms and clinic rooms.It must be quite tiring and uncomfortable for doctors and hospital staff to work under such conditions and not good for concentration. The Clinic needs air conditioning. 2/ I was asked (along with others) to wait in a narrow corridor with a few chairs propped against the wall for people to sit. There was not enough seats available (and not enough room for them anyway) I along with others were left standing in the corridor. This is not very good particularly for older people but I expect it wouldn't pass a health and safety assessment either as people were restricting access to the exit doors.

22nd April 2016

I was treated by Dr. Tim Stone in the radiology dept. He saved my life several times due to an ongoing problem. By the end of my treatment he was like a friend. He explained everything and was completely honest and professional. That's all some patients ask. Thank you Tim

19th April 2016

A perfect example of an NHS hospital .

16th March 2016

Very professional and caring staff. Efficient administration resulting in beeing seen promptly and without any extended wait. Staff took the time to fully explain the procedure and to deal with any questions. In summary, the NHS at its best.

{{category}} working at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Shrewsbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vi