royal-shrewsbury-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 27,851 reviews Write a review

Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury, England, SY3 8XQ

17th October 2016

Attended A&E in Oct. 2016 (Sunday am). Had bloods taken within an hour but results took 4.5 hrs with no obs taken/updates during this wait. My notes were misplaced and Xrays lost (temporarily) slowing care further. Transferred to surgery ward and waited 1hr before anyone spoke to me, eventually I had to introduce myself to a nurse. Seen by a registrar who was unaware bloods had been taken because my notes were not properly maintained. Same registrar also incorrectly recorded the time of his examining me, recording it 45 minutes earlier than the current time. Whether this was by accident or design I cannot say. Overall processes and procedures appeared haphazard, I cannot imagine that there are regular patient record audits. Levels of professionalism among some of the nursing staff was lacking with derogatory gossip about colleagues clearly audible to patients. The whole place seemed inefficient and ineffective.

6th August 2016

Very friendly, knowledgeable and personal care. All the midwives took the time to understand our needs and offered great support.

4th August 2016

I had to wait an hour in endocrinology

27th June 2016

I attended the ophthalmology clinic on 27/06/16, and was very satisfied with the care and professionalism I received.

28th June 2016

On ward 33 I was treated in the best way

{{category}} working at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Shrewsbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vi