royal-shrewsbury-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 27,850 reviews Write a review

Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury, England, SY3 8XQ

19th March 2019

I attended pre op clinic yesterday very happy with how I was treated everything explained in full to put your mind at ease.

4th December 2018

A&E and orthopaedic clinics. Very efficient and quality service and care

9th July 2018

The only incident that I found disturbing was the next morning on the ward when some doctors were doing their rounds. The nurses were trying to place a new mattress on a patients bed and the old one was on the floor, one of the doctors made a scene by losing his temper kicking the mattress and insulting the nurses just because his path was blocked.

1st November 2017

I had many investigations and tests on my bowel and was treated with the utmost care and respect. Thank you

4th October 2017

With great trepidation I attended the Lingen Davies Clinic I had the dreaded lung cancer which was inoperable. It was big shock as in 81 years I had little ill health and had not been in hospital since 1958. I was nervous when I met Dr Dinesh Dhinakaran but he soon put my fears to rest and I realised I was in a safe pair of hands. Naturally a sceptic who double-checks everything it was a great relief that I had found someone I could trust. The fears all drifted away and a couple of months on I feel so well that I am sure I could fly off the chandeliers if requested. Thank you RHS I am having wonderful treatment which I appreciate very much. Having lived abroad where I had to pay for medical treatment, I feel so lucky to have this free treatment on the NHS.

{{category}} working at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Shrewsbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vi