Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh

51 Little France Crescent, Old Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH16 4SA

8th November 2018

I have just been discharged from RI. The care and understanding was outstanding. There were difficult patients who were dealt with empathy and understanding. There were very busy days and I never heard one grumble. There was only one thing that I would change and that is a person to answer phones. They go all the time and staff are just to busy to deal with this.

4th November 2018

I was admitted to ward 102 for heart surgery but sadly decided not to go through with it due to the poor standard of care in the hospital, I'll be going elsewhere for the op if I can, they lost my medical reports twice, then I didn't get to discuss maters with anyone once they did have the reports, also the aftercare is far from good.

25th September 2018

Note that my assessment above is based on Spire Murrayfield Hopital in Edinburgh

26th March 2018

Royal Edinburgh infirmary resuscitation team saved my life after I was admitted following a burst blood vessel feeding my gall bladder and for this I will be forever grateful. Following the above a 70mm gall stone was found to be completely blocking my duodenum which Dr Nick Church using ground breaking ultra sound technique successfully removed.

14th March 2018

I was taken to A&E last night with a severe asthma attack. A&E was extremely busy! I was treated with wonderful dignity and respect. The A&E doctor could not have been more polite and caring. They did umpteen tests on me. I was admitted late at night and have been in two different wards so far. Each time the nursing staff could not have been more friendly and thorough and helpful. The Consultant Professor Hill was also very kind and friendly and professional and caring. I could not recommend this hospital more highly.

{{category}} working at Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh: http://iwgc.net/eb4uz