Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Glossop Road, Sheffield, England, S10 2JF

2nd October 2018

The team that looked after me were truely perfect in every way. The staff at this hospital are true professionals and nothing was too much trouble. I will be admitted again in the new year and I do not have any worries at all. Thankyou to all the staff at the royal hallamshire hospital.

7th September 2018

N2 and Neuro Critical Care were fantastic! No other words needed apart from that I was in safe hands !

15th August 2018

N2 and Critical Care staff were amazing! No other words needed...

24th October 2017

The Royal Hallamshire is a life saving hospital of the highest standard as far as I am concerned. In Oct 2016 I had Brain surgery to remove a 3 inch Meningioma, Mr McMullan & his Team on wards N1 & N2 were outstanding from beginning to end, everything runs like clockwork, their attention to detail is second to non. I had further treatment surgery in ENT three months later with Miss Lim, this department was no different, just amazing. Well done The Royal Hallamshire. Kind Regards Chris B.

20th September 2017

Excellent care and quick responses to my medical needs leading me to a successful recovery. This hospital is so medically excellent and all the staff are amazing! Well done and Thank you

26th July 2017

I was sent here after ringing out of hours health help. Was seen to fairly quickly and was out and ease. The nurses on were all pleasant and polite. During my visit I never felt like a burden.

12th July 2017

I was diagnosed with Paget's disease in January 2017 and had a mastectomy and implant insertion in February just a month later. I was under the care of Mr Hadad who from the moment of meeting I knew I was going to be under the care of a very caring and skilled surgeon. My surgery was performed by a very professional team headed by Mr Hadad. From the time of my first consultation through to recovery I have found all the departments I visited relevant to my case very efficient and professional . I feel privileged to live in an area where I have access to such a renowned hospital.

30th June 2017

I found the staff in Hallamshire Hospital in all the departments -ward scan bloods X-ray outpatients pre-op theatre- that I attended to be very helpful and made to feel at ease.They are a great credit to the NHS

8th April 2017

The staff and nurses work very hard and gave outstanding service nothing was too much trouble they put themselves out to assist and make your stay comfortable.

2nd February 2017

The hospital was very clean, the anesthetist, the nurses & all staff were fantastic, I was allocated my own room on the ward and felt really well looked after again, the aftercare was great.

{{category}} working at Royal Hallamshire Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Hallamshire Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ut