Queen's Medical Centre

Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2UH

14th April 2019

Excellent care

10th January 2019

I had my second and third children here 35 and 33 years ago. I visited a lady after her giving birth thirty three years ago and I entered by four different doors. Subsequently there was an incident and the entrance was confined to the front door with cctv, which is a totally good improvement. I had excellent care for my two child births here in 1983 and 1985. I also had a child who chose to study medicine here because this is a leading hospital. I am glad to be allowed to be a patient here because this hospital is higher in the league than those in the county in which I live.

20th July 2018

Very proffessional and caring, felt totally safe and well looked after.

9th April 2018

I have recently undergone Laparoscopic Sigmoid Colectomy by Mr Bharathon and team....I wish to thank everyone in colorectal services for the wonderful treatment I received before, throughout and after my operation. I was sympathetically guided through everything after having received rather a shock at my diagnosis. Surgeons, anaesthetists, specialist colorectal nurses and ward staff were wonderful. Even in the (could be scary!) pre-operative room I felt I was with `angels in blue` and when I came round they were all there again telling me how well it had all gone. I didn`t know what to expect beforehand as previous colonoscopy procedure proved difficult and all was explained to me in absolute detail by my surgeon before my operation. The specialist nurses have been there for me throughout and are still there answering my endless questions!! I can ring them anytime with queries - they are so helpful, always giving me sufficient time, returning my calls and they never make me feel I ring too much! I am now being monitored by Miss Walter and receiving all necessary post operative checks for which I remain entirely grateful and reassured. Well done QMC - I am a VERY satisfied patient - I do not think I could have received better attention and treatment anywhere else!! I wish ALL involved to know about my positive feedback please - they deserve to know how wonderful they really are. THANK YOU!!

27th March 2018

I had the best care from the nicest people and the best professionals . Tank you all, Carl

{{category}} working at Queen's Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb4ry