Queen's Medical Centre

Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2UH

21st July 2019

Thank you to all that looked after me yesterday from the ambulance service, a and e, out patience a23 and the nurses and doctors at a 23 . Had a very large bleed and was so very scared, everyone put me at ease, kept me in the loop, cared so well for me and got me calm and sorted quickly and eficiently. I'm so very proud of our nhs staff and service. Feel so lucky to get this care and great outcome. Well done to all involved. Kind regards Adele tuffill xx

28th May 2019

The night before my surgery I was taken down for a nerve block due to the level of pain I was in. Everything was fully explained to me and I felt involved with the decision making process in relation to all aspects of my care. When I was initially admitted I had been hit by a car and fractured my femur. I also sustained a head injury. Whilst in A&E a doctor decided to glue the wound on the back of my head, she then proceeded to wash my hair for me as it was covered in dried blood. My Granddaughter was very pleasantly surprised by this as the doctor had taken the time to do it herself, rather than asking a nurse to do it for her. She cared for me as if I was her own family member and was incredibly compassionate and caring, so I would like this to be recognised. Her name is Laura Bolton. The food was fantastic and plentiful, and staff were friendly and very competent so I can't think of anything to suggest in terms of improving care.

14th April 2019

Excellent care

10th January 2019

I had my second and third children here 35 and 33 years ago. I visited a lady after her giving birth thirty three years ago and I entered by four different doors. Subsequently there was an incident and the entrance was confined to the front door with cctv, which is a totally good improvement. I had excellent care for my two child births here in 1983 and 1985. I also had a child who chose to study medicine here because this is a leading hospital. I am glad to be allowed to be a patient here because this hospital is higher in the league than those in the county in which I live.

20th July 2018

Very proffessional and caring, felt totally safe and well looked after.

{{category}} working at Queen's Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb4ry