Queen's Medical Centre

Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2UH

20th July 2018

Very proffessional and caring, felt totally safe and well looked after.

9th April 2018

I have recently undergone Laparoscopic Sigmoid Colectomy by Mr Bharathon and team....I wish to thank everyone in colorectal services for the wonderful treatment I received before, throughout and after my operation. I was sympathetically guided through everything after having received rather a shock at my diagnosis. Surgeons, anaesthetists, specialist colorectal nurses and ward staff were wonderful. Even in the (could be scary!) pre-operative room I felt I was with `angels in blue` and when I came round they were all there again telling me how well it had all gone. I didn`t know what to expect beforehand as previous colonoscopy procedure proved difficult and all was explained to me in absolute detail by my surgeon before my operation. The specialist nurses have been there for me throughout and are still there answering my endless questions!! I can ring them anytime with queries - they are so helpful, always giving me sufficient time, returning my calls and they never make me feel I ring too much! I am now being monitored by Miss Walter and receiving all necessary post operative checks for which I remain entirely grateful and reassured. Well done QMC - I am a VERY satisfied patient - I do not think I could have received better attention and treatment anywhere else!! I wish ALL involved to know about my positive feedback please - they deserve to know how wonderful they really are. THANK YOU!!

27th March 2018

I had the best care from the nicest people and the best professionals . Tank you all, Carl

24th November 2017

The NSPU ward is amazing all of the Nursing and caring staff are lovely caring individuals, ready to give you a hug when you need one. Thank you so much for looking after me.

2nd August 2017

Outstanding care at all times.

{{category}} working at Queen's Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb4ry