queens-hospital-1

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

1 2 3 4 5 252,435 reviews

13th September 2021

After completion of the required tests, doctor spoke with me about the results and medication.

When patient enter into emergency, suggestion is to triage doctor speak with patients to understand the actual problem or medical history to go for further investigation.

13th September 2021

Service was bad but staff were not at fault as they are undermanned

Reduce the 12 hours waiting time drastically. We were one of the lucky ones many had longer waiting times. Ridiculous charges for the car park could be reduced for people being made to wait so long to receive treatment.

13th September 2021

Because I had to wait over 7 hours to see a doctor. He said if he knew it would have been so straight forward he would have seen me earlier, then before completing my discharge papers, took an hour break so I was there for nearly 9 hours in total.

I mean, see patients earlier and with greater efficiency. Very little urgency was felt

13th September 2021

Can’t say enough the staff was brilliant

nothing everything was perfect

Tried to answer honestly

Very noisy mental patients shouting all night.should be isolated if possible.That’s the only complaint.

13th September 2021

Tbh the staff was great, caring and worked hard apart from the CT scan department communication with the ward that I was on. I was told 8 times Mt scan was going to be roughly every half hour but was put off every time. I told the nurses I need to go to the toilet if I'm not going down which I was told go to the toilet and drink more water after as you will be going down to CT in half an hour I did this so many times I felt unwell and this lasted for about 4 to 5 hours which I drank over 10 ltrs of water which I know isn't good for your health. I explained this to the nurse late at night and she said I know but you just need to wait which I asked her numourous amount of times on how long roughly this is finally going to be and between the CT unit and the ward I was fobbed off every time. I told the nurse I am not going through it again as it is making me unwell. The ladie doctor in the day and the male nurse tried everything to resolve it but nothing got done. I'm was in hospital for 13 hours which I find shocking tbh and I said to myself I feel worse than when I came in with the stress. And considering the amount of time I was in there I found out by my own cause to go somewhere else with it that I actually have COVID so being in there so so long I proberbly passed that on to lots and lots of people I only pay not as I would not want anyone to go through what I am going through at present.

Lots

13th September 2021

I had suspection of appendicitis and I had to wait 18 hours to be seen by a doctor. I had to sleep on a chair in the waiting area while my one month old baby was waiting me hungry at home. Awful experience, they did a blood test to check if it is appendicitis or not, and because it wasnt appendicitis they sent me hone with that bad pain, without carrying check to see what exactly the problem is.

You should add more staff as there were 60 patients waiting for 2 doctors. You should improve the quality of medical services we receive

13th September 2021

It’s very bad and cannot call it any health care

Take care of your patients

13th September 2021

Because I was seen to and now I am receiving my follow up appointment for more treatment as I have been told I have had a stroke.

The only thing to do better was the the waiting time to see a doctor which was 12 hour’s I was upA&E for total 19 hours that’s not good as that meant I stayed awake for 37 hours by the time I got back home.

13th September 2021

Every one I had contact with was very considerate and kind especially as I didn’t feel that I was fully functioning mentally. The gentleman who carried out the plaster cast was very informative. I would also like to give my thanks to the young man in Integrated Therapy who took a great deal of time to organise transport home. I’m view of the number of patients that all departments have to deal with they show a lot of consideration. Thank you

I have nothing to add

Communication nurse

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2