queens-hospital-1

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

1 2 3 4 5 252,435 reviews

16th September 2021

A lady member of staff to whom I spoke when nearing the end of the queue helped by arranging an ECG & for me to speak to the doctor there who checked my records and dealt with my referral to Major B quickly, pleasantly and efficiently. I then had blood tests etc., & the doctor there took the time to explain his analysis of the tests in a kind and pleasant manner. We spent 10 hours at the Queens, so we were very tired but pleased that my issue was investigated with care and kindness.

More comfortable chairs in the waiting area of Major B please.

Review of Audiology,
16th September 2021

Was extremely well looked after today. Lots of care and information given and good explanation whilst undergoing hearing tests. I felt confident at this appointment.

Everything was done well.

16th September 2021

Good experience with good care and timely manner

Involved me more in my care

15th September 2021

101 booked me in to arrive to the hospital at 10.30 with covid symptoms combined with signs of serious infection I was made to wait outside the hospital being sick with a temperature of 86 for 4 hours before I was admitted to the hospital

In covid majors B I was left to lay on a plastic mattress with no sheet or pillow, I shouted for a sick bowl and no one answered so I had to sick on the floor where I found blood in my sick My blood was taken and weren’t actually found again to be sent for testing for 6 hours as they were left in a box on the ward After receiving antibiotics I started to feel a little better, I asked the nurse if I could get some food from anywhere as I’d not eaten for 6 days, she said she would get something and never did… the gentleman in the next bed gave me some biscuits I had no bell to ask for water so the lady opposite me would go and get me water when she could see I had run out The covid majors ward B in the hospital is nothing short of inhuman

Review of Outpatient Team 3,
15th September 2021

Staff was polite and made me feel comfortable. Explained everything well to me and informed me on my care I was receiving.

N\a

15th September 2021

Lack of communication between doctors and nurses and their colleagues on different shifts. Each doctor offering different treatment plans.

Offer beds quicker, even when I was told I'd be discharged I was sitting around for 5 hours, someone in more need could've made use of the bed during that time instead people have to wait excessively long (as I initially had to).

15th September 2021

A and E is at breaking point Poorly organised Too many patients for the staff you have. Too long a wait for pain relief Pure chaos No cleaning Empty sanitizer soap Broken CT machine Poor communication Left waiting for over 20 hours over two days People being sick and no cleaning after them Staff rude and at breaking point Lost my notes

Everything to improve above

Review of Outpatient Team 1,
15th September 2021

Staff was friendly and polite.

Waiting times.

Review of Outpatient Team 4,

N/A

N\A

15th September 2021

It took nurse 3 and half hour to me my medicines. I was in pain and was asking for my medicines but They kept.in saying they are looking where my file is And then they will call me to give my medicines. This caused obvious delays to my care and being attended To. After 3 and half hours I was still not given pain medicine The nurse thought I was not as ill as other patients And was only given saline drip and IV antibiotics. When questioned nurse about this and the delay in my care, the sister nurse Jumped in middle of me talking to nurse and looked at Me with stern face and from there she behaved Rudely with me. I was not screaming or making a big fuss like other patients Thus I was deemed as not soo ill / in pain.

Don't miss place patients files. When patients question you or challenge you Respectively don't take negatively and change Your attitude and be rude. Every patient has the Right to question about their care and the service They are receiving. Don't judge patients illness or priority by Seeing who looks alot in pain or is screaming/ making a fuss. Don't delay in giving patients medicines once written up by Dr. Communicate and explain things properly.

Communication nurse

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2