queens-hospital-1

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

1 2 3 4 5 250,232 reviews

8th August 2020

I was taken to queens A&E on 30/03/20 after a fall I had first class treatment from ambulance crew and doctor and staff at A&E they were wonderful to me. I cannot fault them, my 1st time there. I was appointed a physio a lady called Buddhi she comes to my home and we do exercises together, she is polite, very helpful, explains it all to me and if I cannot manage an exercise we try again slowly, she has the patience of a saint! I cannot thank her enough. I have never had such good service before from everybody concerned that is why I am outside clapping for the NHS every Thursday at 8 pm without fail. A big thank you from me.

8th August 2020

Care was excellent. Friendly, caring; professional; encouraging. Lovely team.

8th August 2020

I was treated with respect and always answered any questions I had. Always encouraged the progress I made.

Communication
Review of COPE, written by a family member
8th August 2020

Wonderful help and reassurance from team.

Rating not given.
6th August 2020

Thank you so much to Emergency service Paediatric and to the ambulance crew George and Martin. We’ve been well looked after and the staff was so good at explaining what we need to do to support my little one and keep her safe from further reactions. They all put us at ease and made sure my daughter is well and happy before we left. Clear instructions were given and plenty of reassuring from everyone. You are all heroes even though you might not see it that way but every minute of the shift you’re working you are someone’s hero and saviour. Can’t thank you all enough!

6th August 2020

Seen in outpatients 4 yesterday. Big shout out to nurse Gayleen who went out of her way to be friendly, welcoming and helpful. It's people like Gayleen who make the NHS great. Don't stop being you Gayleen and know that your dedication is appreciated by patients.

29th July 2020

Couple weeks back I had fall on early hours morning and I got to say this from the person had taken the call from the 999 the ambulance team excellent work thank for all your advice and help, I was taken to Queens hospital there I was admitted both nurses and Dr was excellent from they I was transferred to other ward I was checking again other excellent teams more the tests. Again on move to "HDU" again more tests and all the staff was excellent from the clean staff always said how are today? To all the staff start on Consultants, Dr, Physio, Nurses the Sister sorry I can't remember all the names. I can say big thank you the service was first class I was involved in all my treatment I had double pneumonia also had 2 blood transfusion on that ward for 9 hdays I can say all are amazing and work so Hurd. From that ward I went to bluebell ward excellent staff i got no words to thank everyone. And my family was inform of my treatments the support was excellent thank you NHS you are the best. I got one complaints to top management the hospital is very new and I have been admitted to this hospital twice. But I find for so resent hospital where are the windows it's one of the process for the well been of patients and staff the fresh air the light it makes everyone better also the all the staff will appreciate and if you see under the healthy and safety I asking the management to look on I not the only one making this comment other patients have said the same and im sure the all the staff appreciate the windows too. Kind regards Beatriz

Excellent

Review of General ITU, written by a patient
29th July 2020

Queens hospital Wednesday early morning I had fallen at home which 999 ambulance team had to help me and team was excellent team advise for me to go and have checked. At Queens I agreed my face was damage around my mouth. I was admitted to from there I was transferred to other ward and all the staff was nice and concern. From that ward I was admitted to "HDU" where I stay until the following Thursday and both Dr Consultants Physio All the Nurses Sister every one was so helpful and all the treatment was explained to me and my family I got no words to thank you everyone and the way they treat you with dignity you need my heat goes to they Hurd work. Even the cleaning team ask you how are today it's so nice when some one talks to you. I can say all the staff was excellent teams and thank you very must to look after me i did appreciate you support to get me on my feets to after my double pneumonia and 2 blood transfusion I can say both me and my family are very proud of the NHS. The only complaints I got is new hospital only couple years old and this was my second time I been admitted to this hospital and my complaints are there are no windows and this depressing both patients and staff please management can you look to this it helps people getting better quickly and and you can get fresh air and see the day and night also staff would enjoy more the envirament and if you see under the healthy and safety its important to look on that point please many thanks Beatriz

Kindness
Doctor communication
26th July 2020

My daughter was recently transport to tropical lagoon on 21st June. As soon as we arrived we were treated amazing. They looked after us well tuebcare they gave to my baby girl hannah was just amazing. They re assured me all the time with her care and helped me when I was struggling being on my own with a 13 week old. We continued her treatment and care in the peads outpatient and again they were just fantastic, calm and re assuring all the time. We were finally discharge on Friday 24th July and we will miss everyone a lot. A huge thank you to everyone who helped and met Hannah lazell. Especially Jenna who had the pleasure of hannahs IV antibiotics and her IV playing up on every visit you were so wonderful as are all your colleges. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2