Share review of Queen's Hospital

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

25th November 2021

After you pass from the person at the entrance (not security the one with the laptop) I waited 55min on the forts queue because the man nurse that was assigned to be there was leaving after every 10-15min not exaggeration. He was there just for the pulse no question of nothing then u have to be on another queue for another 30min then finally they give u the card. I've been sent to Major incidents B we need it to give our informations again and everyone could hear what everyone came with. So much disrespect towards everyone and no you can't choose to write it down they will say, oh I listen to you you can tell me... So another 70 people knows now your problem. I arrived at the hospital about 15:00 was 00:07 when finally they took me in and I couldn't even move from that chair. The nurses were very cold, because I haven't eat anything for so many hours and I was feeling so sick I fainted, they just throw water on my face and the doctor that was in the room with me called another doctor probably she panicked and the doctor that came because I couldn't stand straight because of my blocking back and I just fainted he said :I'll come back to you when you feel better and can speak to me. Well Sir, that's why I'm here to get treated I wanted to say instead I started to cry... They need to remember we are humans and not all of us that come there comes for acting for some shit benefits. That's what I think... Some people goes there with lies just to get benefits or something and the doctors assume that and you get to be treated as such because of it. Why am I paying every month towards my taxes if I can't be even be treated when I'm sick?I work hard enough I'm not disrespecting anyone therefore I'm expected to be treated with the same respect.

Everything.