queen-elizabeth-the-queen-mother-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 13,878 reviews Write a review

Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

St Peters Road, Margate, Kent, England, CT9 4AN

23rd February 2019

All contacts prior to my surgery were excellent. Unfortunately, my hospital stay after surgery was less than perfect. I felt that there was a lack of care after surgery, seeing a nurse only when they were giving medication or taking blood pressure etc. I suffered had nausea after surgery and received no support. I had to find my own sickness bowl and despite being sick most days and concerned about the impact on my stomach surgery all went unnoticed. Also unfortunately the standard of food was very poor.

7th January 2019

I accompanied my daughter and her husband while she was in labour. Her care was excellent on the midwife led unit and also on the labour ward. I would highly recommend the midwife and obstetrics team.

23rd July 2018

All the Staff in the Cardio Catheter Suite were very professional.

5th June 2018

A great experience,the care and friendly staff definitely helped my swift recovery

23rd January 2018

I attended the hospital on Sunday 21st January 2018, with severe chest and stomach pains, fearing that I had suffered another heart attack, having already been an inpatient the previous week with a "silent" heart attack. I was examined within minutes of arriving at the hospital and taken through to the observation unit where I stayed all day. Throughout the day I received constant attention including ECG, blood tests, etc. I was regularly visited by Doctor Richards, who kept me fully updated regarding my treatment. Luckily for me it wasn't another heart attack and I was released that same day at about 8.00pm. I felt safe and secure in the hospital due to the brilliant care of Doctor Richards and his nursing team. Well done Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Michael Barnbrook Patient Number 01702757

{{category}} working at Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rp