queen-elizabeth-the-queen-mother-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 13,874 reviews Write a review

Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

St Peters Road, Margate, Kent, England, CT9 4AN

23rd January 2018

I attended the hospital on Sunday 21st January 2018, with severe chest and stomach pains, fearing that I had suffered another heart attack, having already been an inpatient the previous week with a "silent" heart attack. I was examined within minutes of arriving at the hospital and taken through to the observation unit where I stayed all day. Throughout the day I received constant attention including ECG, blood tests, etc. I was regularly visited by Doctor Richards, who kept me fully updated regarding my treatment. Luckily for me it wasn't another heart attack and I was released that same day at about 8.00pm. I felt safe and secure in the hospital due to the brilliant care of Doctor Richards and his nursing team. Well done Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Michael Barnbrook Patient Number 01702757

10th October 2017

I have been in Q.E.Q.M hospital a few times in the past 2 years, this year I have had 2 Operations. I have only known great care from all members of staff. They are very polite, and show kindness and care. My favourite ward is Cheerful Sparrows..... a good ward in which to recover in. This August I was in for four weeks, I was looked after very well and the staff were there to help in my recovery nothing was to much trouble. The staff work very hard and long hours, I find they are very dedicated to their vocations. I highly recommend Queen Elizabeth the Queen mothers hospital.

30th August 2017

Exceellent services standard of cleanliness

18th July 2017

I spent a total of 3 weeks in thenhospital, split between Intensive Care and Cheerful Sparrow wards. In both wards I felt that the staff were attentive, careful and well organised. They also went about their tasks cheerfully.

13th March 2017

I would like to say a massive thank you to all the staff at the QEQM maternity ward. I was made to feel comfortable throughout my labour by Sue Barnes, Chantelle Castle & Chelsea Bayley. Also all the theatre staff were extremely caring and took the time to explain everything to me. Once on the ward Sue Barnes & Claire Graves were very patient taking the time to help us with all of our needs, especially as feeding was proving difficult! My only criticism is that the toilets are not particularly clean. There was rubbish on the floor which remained there throughout the 48 hours I was in for. However I would recommend the care at QEQM Maternity to anyone. Thank you