Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, England, OX3 7LD

25th February 2013

Everything about it was excellent, the only thing I would say an extra pair of hands would be useful.

25th February 2013

I could not fault the TLC from every member of staff, whatever their job was. Just disappointed I wasn't able to see the consultant whom I am now under to talk to him, also anaesthetist to see if I can have an orthopaedic operation for hip replacement.

19th February 2013

From pre op. assessment through admission, operation, and post op stay in ward the treatment & care by all doctors & nursing staff was excellent, caring & kind & professional. No complaints at all, & my faith in the nursing profession is restored!!

25th February 2013

Care very good. Could have done with more pain relief (L2\3 fusion), in the 1st 24 hours discharge - given leaflet for discectomy, but some of the information was not correct for spinal fusion, ie driving times. Noone picked up the fact that I take naproxin. I asked consultant if I could take it. He said it was not advised when having bone fusion.

19th February 2013

I have no complaints about my care as an patient all staff & help were wonderful helpful very understanding in each and every way. For improvements no I can't see what there is to improve excellent care throughout.