Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, England, OX3 7LD

25th February 2013

Regular patient nurse contact was really good. Just need to inform patient what they can do after the operation and when they go home more.

25th February 2013

Everything about it was excellent, the only thing I would say an extra pair of hands would be useful.

25th February 2013

I could not fault the TLC from every member of staff, whatever their job was. Just disappointed I wasn't able to see the consultant whom I am now under to talk to him, also anaesthetist to see if I can have an orthopaedic operation for hip replacement.

19th February 2013

From pre op. assessment through admission, operation, and post op stay in ward the treatment & care by all doctors & nursing staff was excellent, caring & kind & professional. No complaints at all, & my faith in the nursing profession is restored!!

25th February 2013

Care very good. Could have done with more pain relief (L2\3 fusion), in the 1st 24 hours discharge - given leaflet for discectomy, but some of the information was not correct for spinal fusion, ie driving times. Noone picked up the fact that I take naproxin. I asked consultant if I could take it. He said it was not advised when having bone fusion.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb4n2