Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, England, OX3 7LD

4th August 2016

I was admitted to Nuffield hospital as an emergency and from the minute I arrived I was looked after really well. All the staff from the Surgeons to the cleaners were nice and kind. Everything was explained to me as we went along and from having an MRI scan to having my operation all the procedures were explained to me and discussed. The nurses always had time if I had any problems. I would like to thank every one who were involved 10/10

30th June 2016

I was rushed to the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre after extensive tests at the JR found my c6/c7 vertebrae had collapsed on my spinal cord.From the moment I was admitted to ward B I was treated amazingly by all staff who were kind and supportive, my surgeon Mr Chaudhary has been a miracle worker in my eyes I have gone from having no balance and falling over to being back to my old self within 6/7 weeks. I would like to thank all the nurse's on Ward B the nurse's in the HDU unit who looked after me following my surgery, and most of all the Brilliant Mr Bedansh Chaudhary who has got me on the road to recovery. If you find yourself in the same position as I was trust me if you go to the Nuffield you really are in the hands and care of some amazing people.

25th September 2014

I had ultrasound-guided removal of calcium from my shoulder and the appointment was on time, the consultant was friendly, informative and efficient and the nurse extremely helpful and informative. The consultant checked with me regularly throughout the procedure that I was feeling ok (I'm sorry, I didn't get his name). All in all the staff were great and the procedure went very well. Only criticism is that I went through 3 appointments over 3 months to get to that point as well as telephone triages and GP phone calls and it could have been a lot more efficient in my opinion (and cost the NHS less). This is more of a general observation of the process rather than a criticism of the NOC though.

2nd July 2014

I have just undergone laparoscopic stabilisation of the shoulder following repeated traumatic dislocations. Surgery was performed by Professor Jonathan Rees and his surgical fellow, with anaesthesia and analgesia planned and administered by Dr Jonathan Chantler. I was cared for, post-operatively, by the staff on Ward C. I cannot speak highly enough of the standard of care I received and of the approachable, caring nature of all staff I met and who provided care and support.

10th April 2014

The radiologists, surgeon, anaesthetists and nursing staff in recovery were fabulous. Only had an issue with a member of nursing staff on ward d not communicating with me properly and not dealing with things like getting my possessions and hand sanitiser in a timely fashion (took 2.5 hours to get both of these). The admin staff are not great as they messed up my surgery date, so triple check absolutely everything with them, but the actual treatment and surgery, I am incredibly happy with and would highly recommend the NOC to anyone needing specialist orthopaedic care.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb4n2