Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, England, OX3 7LD

8th October 2017

Excellent care at the Nuffield orthopaedic hospital, all appointments in the lead up to the operation were good but there was a long wait for more routine procedures e.g. Steroid injections. The medical care during my stay in hospital was excellent , the only area that needs improving is the meals which were not appetising, and were very ' old fashioned' as a nutrionist I have a very healthy diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg and this was lacking.

28th September 2017

A very nice friendly Hospital, all the staff are lovely, nothing is to much trouble. The only problem i find here is the parking a certain times is horrendous. You need to have someone to park the car while you go for your appointment. This is my only criticism.

2nd July 2017

I was Initially thrilled that my child had been referred here from a Local hospital (NHS) and although the referral time was quite quick - Paed O/P has some really talented consultants who obviously knew their stuff - and we felt looked after -really. The hospital was always clean and tidy. The car Park is an absolute nightmare - I mean it's REALLY bad -no spaces for patients mostly staff and when you walk out the hospital you get stalked back to the car by a trail of people mouthing silently (are you leaving?) -awful. One MAJOR MAJOR, issue is it doesn't matter how good a consultant is or how much they know their stuff - if your admin team are diabolical - I mean to the point where you drive a 5 hour round trip and they forget to tell you they cancelled your appointment or even better when they send your medical letters to a random address of a GP nowhere near where you live and talk about patient Confidentiality! and calling and getting told "don't you watch the News - don't you know how bad the NHS is?" my answer to this lady is I do now! With the greatest of respect the doctors are amazing but i just don't trust the hospital anymore and have asked to be referred to a different hospital. Oh before I forget the Ladies in the shop/cafe were always lovely!

4th May 2017

I was seen at the MSK for an assessment.The whole experience was very poor.

12th March 2017

I went in for a L5, S1 Discectomy on the 9th march 2017 under the care of Dr B Roy Chaudhury and team and I have to say everyone has been fantastic I am a few days post op but already feel like I have my life back. After being in pain for 6 six I feel like a new person and once healed I look forward to be able to spend some quality time playing with my son. Thank you to everyone who was involved from the MRI team to the nurses drs and support staff and a massive thank you to Dr chaudhury you have given me my life back and you kept your promise to me.