nuffield-orthopaedic-centre

Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, England, OX3 7LD

20th November 2019

All staff work as a team and are professional but friendly and inclusive.Organisation is exceptional and despite huge workload is very efficient. Departments involved were Pre assessment clinic, day assessment unit,theatre,recovery, bone infection unit ,out patients and X-ray. Patients are kept fully informed at all stages and are given time for questions. Special thanks to Mr Kendrick and his team, medical micro biology, and Mr Asanka Wijendra in out patients.

29th October 2019

I had a total hip replacement on 27th September which went extremely well. Was signed off to return home after two days. After just over 2 weeks my doctor signed me off for driving. Now after 4 weeks have dumped the crutches and walking with a single trekking pole. Have not taken any pain killers since leaving hospital. Only discomfort is slight groin pain after a days activities. I'm extremely grateful to the surgeon, doctors, nurses, physiotherapist and OT for looking after me. I cannot make any suggestions for improvement as service I received has been exceptional.

19th October 2019

Was in the hospital for a tumour removal, and received excellent care. The staff, from Consultants to Porters, were all friendly and caring and really couldn’t seem to do enough for me as a patient. The wards, and the rest of the building, was clean and bright and very pleasant to be in. The food was good and plentiful. The only things that were a problem were a late entry onto the ward (I thought at one point that I had been forgotten down in the entrance hall), losing one of my medical bands because it was too loose (the theatre nurse had to dash up to the ward to find it before I could go into the theatre) and the several goes that it took to put a cannula into my arm. I ended up with very colourful bruises. Apart from this I had excellent care and my stay was almost enjoyable.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb4n2