Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, England, OX3 7LD

26th June 2018

I went to see the rheumatology team there and it was a huge disappointment to me. I did not even get a physical examination, was rushed through it all, did not get a chance to talk through my symptoms, was asked if I wanted bariatric surgery this was my first appointment with them, and no test results or scans had been done to see if they were any other issue apart from my weight. I was given blood tests and told I had to wait for ultrasounds to be done on my hands, wrists, knees and ankles, looking online looks to be another 6 week wait. I had to wait 16 weeks for this appointment. I left feeling very low, upset, and still in huge pain :(.

14th June 2018

I attend an appointment with my Mother on Monday 11th June 2018 in the rheumatology clinic . The staff nurse who did my mothers BP and weight was very kind and caring also the lovely female Doctor my mother saw was excellent her manner was kind caring and put Mum at ease She gave her a steroid injection which said she did not even feel it.( I am a staff nurse in another trust )

11th February 2018

Very very good both Sebastian and the hospital. Sebastian is very down to earth with good confidence in his work, at the end of the consultation when he asked if I had any questions there was nothing really to ask as everything was covered. The operation went exceedingly well, Sebastian managed to complete the procedure with limited cutting of muscles. I was walking the next day (evening operation) and could go up and down stairs carefully the next day. His hospital after care was again excellent I can't really thank Sebastian and his team enough as the pain was excruciating before the operation. In fact words can't really describe my gratitude to him. Additionally, the operation and recovery was complicated by a previous spinal injury, but Sebastian was more than confident and was prepared to complete it. Well done Chris

8th October 2017

Excellent care at the Nuffield orthopaedic hospital, all appointments in the lead up to the operation were good but there was a long wait for more routine procedures e.g. Steroid injections. The medical care during my stay in hospital was excellent , the only area that needs improving is the meals which were not appetising, and were very ' old fashioned' as a nutrionist I have a very healthy diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg and this was lacking.

28th September 2017

A very nice friendly Hospital, all the staff are lovely, nothing is to much trouble. The only problem i find here is the parking a certain times is horrendous. You need to have someone to park the car while you go for your appointment. This is my only criticism.