nuffield-orthopaedic-centre

Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, England, OX3 7LD

11th September 2020

I can only provide positive feedback for this wonderful facility and the teams which make up our NHS. From my first visit as an outpatient through my surgery as an inpatient I have enjoyed the caring and skills shown from all levels of teams and individuals at the hospital. I have just completed a 2.5 week stay to have major knee surgery and leave with an element of sadness knowing I may not see some of the wonderful individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting. I will be forever grateful for the care of the consultants, nursing staff, carers and support staff. Thank you so much and for those who have yet to experience this hospital good luck for you procedure but do not worry, you are in the very best of hands.

22nd May 2020

The whole process from notifying my GP 10 days ago to being triaged via an 'AI' App in a matter of days to a second stage review with ('Sundar'), lead me to an appointment at the Nuffield Orthopaedic a day later on 22/5/20. I was seen by one of Professor Prices' doctors, Alexander Sheardean who apart from being professional was very personable affording time and attention with a clear course of action. The result is I will be undergoing an MRI scan tomorrow 23/5/20, which was a complete but welcome surprise and from there a pinpointed diagnosis will arise. All supporting staff including radiologists were positive and cheerful, so all in all a very good experience.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb4n2