nuffield-hospital-leeds

Nuffield Hospital Leeds

2 Leighton Street, Leeds, England, LS1 3EB

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd March 2017

Felt at ease throughout my stay, following my surgery, the healthcare team, and all that i came into contact with were polite and helped me through my journey. Would recommend the nuffield leeds based on my stay, my treatment and the lovely people who work their.

16th February 2017

Great organisation with excellent employees

9th February 2017

Friendly and thoughtful staff happy to help

16th January 2017

Appalling care. My son went here for an operation and they were clearly not set up for children. I wish we had never set foot here.

24th May 2016

I under went a Breast Augmentation under the care of Mr Turton's care on the 29th Feb 2016, and I cannot thank Mr Turton enough for the outcome of my recent breast augmentation at Nuffield Hospital. At my first consultation he made me feel at ease and relaxed, he was very thorough explaining things very clearly. The whole process was extremely professional and it was great to meet him and his surgical team before I went down to surgery. The aftercare received from all the nurses was fantastic especially Gerry Mr Turton’s nurse who looked after me throughout. I would highly recommend Mr Turton to anyone looking for an experienced breast augmentation surgeon. If anyone has any questions, i'd be more than happy to answer them.

21st May 2016

Wonderful hospital

2nd March 2016

My two stays in this hospital were an excellent experience. All the nursing staff were professional but personal and responded to my needs and most supportive and reassuring. In particular I would like to commend the catering staff who went out of their way to accommodate my rather restrictive dietary requirements with enthusiasm which was hugely appreciated.

4th February 2016

Always someone on hand to help me. Willing to make my stay happy relaxed. Food outstanding, clean, surgery next to nothing and i did not have or feel pain which i was expecting with such an operation i had. Such i praise to the staff and hospital.

2nd August 2015

All the staff were very helpful and professional. There was a complication after my surgery and I was left for a few hours and nobody came to tell me what was happening, but once this was sorted I received great care from all the staff.

24th July 2015

The general experience was good. However it was reliant on the team member that was caring for me as to whether I felt completely reassured I was getting the best treatment. For example the young female day team manager was excellent and would have scored 5 stars, but care was unfortunately spoiled by lack of continuity of information, when the night staff superseded the day team. One of the members of night team had not been briefed properly as she had missed the handover that was happening at the time and was recommending the wrong course of action for anti sickness in light of what had preceded it. She didn't seem to be listening when I tried to brief her with the treatment I had already received and was talking over me rather than listening. The frustration was exacerbated by the fact her command of the English language was not completely fluent, so I was concerned she didn't fully understand what I was telling her. I'm sure she was trying to be cheerful and chatty, but this came across as flippant and ill considered, which ultimately made me stressed and feeling more sick, consequently I had to ask to see someone else whom had been briefed fully. The night manager addressed the situated quite quickly and rectified it, but not before I had been sick. (following an ear operation) I don't blame the individual as I'm sure she meant well, its more a case of better procedures between day and night teams and improved coaching.

« 1 2 3 4 »
{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Leeds ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Leeds: http://iwgc.net/eb4nw