Nuffield Hospital Hull

Entrance 3, Castle Hill Hospital, "Castle Road, Cottingham", Hull England, HU16 5FQ

1st February 2016

Relaxing waiting area. Was seen on time by efficient and courteous staff. Have confidence in my diagnosis and future treatment deemed necessary

28th March 2014

I had my tonsillectomy yesterday. The staff where lovely lots of coming and going until I was down for being put under the staff helped me feel relaxed a calm. After would in recovery I was cared for well helped to clean and have a drink before going back up to the ward. Nurses and carers again brilliant got me sorted with medication etc quickly. The ward was spotlessly clean. So down side I only got enough pain medication to last the weekend then id have to get hold of my own doctor and arrange something um I don't think so I had this sorted by 5pm on Friday my discharge date the last thing is to worry you will have no pain relief. Secondly the staff wasted unnecessary time getting television remotes because there is only 7 to 30 patients. Apparently management won't buy any perhaps if management want a consistent reliable team to deliver a quality service and spend more time with patients they would spend a mere £270 to get a remote for each room and that's free delivery from Amazon. I had more conversation from the cleaner than the nurses because of this. Last bad point some of the meals where god awful.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Hull ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Hull: http://iwgc.net/eb4nu