Northern General Hospital

Herries Road, Sheffield, England, S5 7AU

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th February 2013

I have been in three local hospitals and this one is the best and the cleanist. The domestic staff are very caring helpful and the chesterman one and two are immaculate. The meals are beautiful best out of three hospitals most of all the staff nurses doctors support staff ie Nigel lol worked above and behond the call of duty, nothing was too much trouble to them.

4th February 2013

I was very impressed with the care I received at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield. The ward nurses and doctors were excellant and I had to spend 8 days in the coronary Intentsive care ward and the treatment I recieved in there was wonderful both for me and my family. I cannot speak highly enough of it. I then moved down to the Chesterman wards and again the care was excellant.

31st March 2012

Excellent care from all who were involved!

31st October 2011

The kindness of the staff of Chesterman 4 ward did much to allay my fears and helped me cope when I felt overwhelmed before my heart bypass operation. I cannot fault the care I received while recovering. I was just amazed at the kindness and friendliness of not only the nurses but all the staff and helpers. They care so well for people of many different faiths, backgrounds, ethnicity etc. Pain can make people behave in strange and difficult ways and yet the nurses dealt with each situation with kindness and patience. All this has been good for my heart too.

7th August 2008

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Northern General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Northern General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4nb