Northern General Hospital

Herries Road, Sheffield, England, S5 7AU

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th June 2015

I attended for the removal of some metalwork from my right leg to the huntsman section of the hospital. I was in for 2 nights, and the care I received was absolutely phenomenal, from both daytime and night-time staff. Everyone was friendly and smiling, and took the time to introduce themselves and learn my name. The food was also unexpectedly very good, I couldn't believe my luck! Thanks to all of the team, you made a painful experience bearable and successful, I really appreciate it.

12th March 2015

Brearley 7 - Dad received the highest level of professional care possible. Throughout his degrading illness he was treated with respect and compassion at all levels from cleaning staff through to the consultant. The student nurses from Sheffield Hallam University showed great maturity and integrity providing comfort at this very difficult time for our family. Throughout the changing stages of Dad's illness we were fully informed of all developments and the consequences in a professional and supportive manner. Despite a shortage of staff on a number of occasions Dad was provided with one to one care, often during the night when he was most anxious. Mum and I felt secure in the knowledge that when we were not with Dad he would continue to be cared for and his needs would be met making it a little easier to leave.

11th August 2014

The nursing staff were fantastic, so caring, with a sense of humour as well. They could not do enough for you. The Hospital was clean and the food great. The choice of meals was excellent. The cleaners and other members of staff, even those bringing tea and coffee were great. My stay, even for heart surgery, proved enjoyable and I would have no worries or hesitation should I have to visit again. A wonderful hospital.

21st July 2014

The staff and surgical teams are second to non, however like all public facilities and the amount of use these get, the place is tired and requires a thorough face lift and deep clean

16th July 2014

All the staff in the PCU and Chesterman 4 were very friendly and helpfull, only complaint was the food however on the scheme of things minor issue. I am very grateful to everyone as I am . Still here to be able to write this review.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Northern General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Northern General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4nb