New Victoria Hospital

184-188 Coombe Lane West, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7EG

5th April 2019

I would not recommend this hospital to family, friends or colleagues. You are safer with the NHS who will stick with you and resolve any issues that arise from your surgery. You are little more than a procedure code if you go this hospital. There are much better places to go.

15th March 2019

I have been seeing a consultant at the New Victoria as an outpatient, this review does not relate to him but only to my experience of the outpatients department which is poor. On my most recent visit the department was so busy that there was no where to sit while waiting. For the number of consulting rooms they have the waiting area is barely adequate at the best of times and always looks like it could do with a good clean. When I eventually got to the front of the chaotic queue to tell a receptionist I had arrived I can only say that if I had spoken to her they way she spoke to me I would probably have been told my manner was abusive, she was most unpleasant and abrasive. Equally car parking is chaotic, the space provided is far too small for the number of people attending and there is no off site option in the area. I will need two more appointments with my consultant but on the next occasion I need any treatment I will go elsewhere because this place is not fit for purpose.

16th November 2018

Amazing Staff,Extremly professional,clean place with very delicious food options.

15th November 2018

If you use private healthcare you are little more than a procedure code. The NHS may be slower but they will keep going till you are fully well. I would never recommend this Hospital to either Friends, Family or Colleagues.

3rd November 2018

I only spent a night and it was very quiet, but I could ask for help at any time and the room was clean and comfortable.

{{category}} working at New Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review New Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4me