New Victoria Hospital

184-188 Coombe Lane West, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7EG

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

10th January 2020

I received good, friendly and appropriate care from all staff.

9th January 2020

This has been the second time in two years that I have attended the New Victoria Hospital for an orthopaedic procedure, and I returned as I was extremely happy with my care for my previous treatment. I cannot find fault with any of the staff: the receptionists have always been friendly and capable; the nursing staff are incredibly kind, caring and thoughtful and the consultant (Mr Heilpern) has a perfect balance of efficiency, kind consideration and approachability. My physiotherapy is still ongoing and I cannot thank all in this department enough for their care and patience. Both Tom and Chinyelu (physios) have been amazing. I have struggled at times - especially initially - with pain, frustration and mobility and they have been both reassuring and encouraging that I will get there, so long as I persevere with my exercises. They have answered all my (many) questions. I have felt safe and optimistic for a full recovery in their capable hands.

8th January 2020

Great hospital, clean and modern. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Also you receive any follow up very quickly.

8th January 2020

My husband was admitted to the day unit for surgery. It was sorted out swiftly and effectively as the surgeon only decided the day before! The unit is clean, smart and relaxing. The staff were all helpful, friendly, professional, and totally trustworthy. They seemed to have lots of time for us and looked after us both well, with lovely food for him and even tea and coffee for me, served in a lovely little tea pot. Our nurse was Amy Goldsmith who was particularly lovely and seemed really efficient and impreaaive. She arranged appropriate follow up care and clarified any unclear details with the surgeon in a prompt manner. We were very impressed. Thanks to Amy and all the team!

4th November 2019

1. Receptionists aren’t well trained at all. Front desk is way better than the ultra sound department. That department is awful - not just how you’re spoken to - but their open arguments in front of patients or how tense they feel on the day. 2. They work in a very disjointed manner - it’s frustrating. Nothing can get done unless they speak to their managers/other departments. You’ll be waiting forever for the basics to be covered. They’ll book you in as a new patient “by accident” when it’s your second time seeing the same consultant. So please double-check if you don’t want to be overcharged. 3. Their phone book is outdated. I’ve been given wrong numbers at least 3 times. Make sure you call whatever number they give to you, on the spot. Don’t leave the hospital until you’ve been given the right number. 4. They don’t listen - you’ll be interrupted constantly. Make sure your message lands. Make sure you remember who you speak to. 5. Everything was way more long-winded than it should’ve been. See it for yourself. But keep all of these points in mind.

2019-11-12 10:21:51
Response from New Victoria Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We were very disappointed to read about your experience and would like to apologise. It is extremely unusual for the Hospital to receive this type of comment as we take great pride in our high standards of service and care. We have asked IWantGreatCare to contact you and request your permission for us to email you, as we would like to investigate this further.

23rd April 2019

I stayed overnight just under 3 weeks ago for my breast lift surgery. I can highly recommend New Victoria Hospital. All nurses doctors and staff were fabulous. Nothing is too much trouble for anyone. Fantastic choice of food menu . Beautiful private room and bathroom. You are made to feel special. I am 100% satisfied Thankyou Jackie

23rd April 2019

The receptionists are rude and the nurses disinterested. Not a great experience. I'll review my consultant seperately.

20th April 2019

Very smart new outpatients department. It's a pity that instead of spending so much on new facilities some money wasn't spent on customer service training as the staff remain off hand verging on rude. You are just a number here to be billed as quickly as possible.

16th November 2018

Amazing Staff,Extremly professional,clean place with very delicious food options.

15th November 2018

If you use private healthcare you are little more than a procedure code. The NHS may be slower but they will keep going till you are fully well. I would never recommend this Hospital to either Friends, Family or Colleagues.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at New Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review New Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4me