Nevill Hall Hospital

Brecon Road, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 7EG

1st February 2019

Ward 4/1 certain staff member impolite making a judgement only looking after a relative for two days. Clearly had no understanding of the implications and decline in health to this relative that can happen quite quickly. Limited confidentiality / respect towards family. Being spoken to in the hospital ward corridor in front of other staff / patients relatives. This particular nurse is very unprofessional. Very disappointed when other staff are a credit to the nursing role.

5th January 2019

Every time I have frequented this hospital which involved having my 6 children and 5 big surgeries I have always been kept informed on all aspects of my care, I have never had a bad experience and all nursing staff and cleaners etc have been fabulous. Thank you Neville hall.

18th December 2018

We recently had an elderly relative admitted to this hospital. We couldn’t feel more let down or angry by the treatment our relative and we, as family, received. Nurses spend more time chatting than nursing. They become angry or look put put out if you request anything. Medications are forgotten. We’ve even seen incorrect dosages being given. Patients are left needing help sometimes for hours. There is no care.

2nd November 2018

Absolutely cannot fault the staff. The staff on Raglan 2/4 was amazing. Constantly checking up on all patients in the same bay as me. The surgery staff was amazing but my worries down & made me laugh before I went in for surgery.

13th October 2018

amazing staff care food and went above and beyond the only thing was the gynaecology ward staff are not the best and made me feel quite uncomfortable however A&E and glenn usk ward are absolutely amazing very understanding staff very kind and caring i would have to give 5 stars for A&E and every ward there but with the gynaecology staff i'm afraid is only a 2 star i eneded up leaving seriously unwell due to rudeness and not very nice looks etc i have severe complex ptsd and other problems however i will say this is NO reflection on all staff on the ward i would like to add a reveiew for my surgeon (professor paul edwards ) and his whole team thank you for everything if i could leave you a ten star review i would thank you

{{category}} working at Nevill Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nevill Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4l9