Nevill Hall Hospital

Brecon Road, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 7EG

7th August 2019

I recently stayed on ward 2/4 Ragland after a laproscopic hysterectomy. Everyone was lovely, nothing was to much trouble, and everything was explained. Nurses and healthcare assistants were professional but also would chat, which I found nice. The deputy sister was lovely and explained everything I was unsure about. The pharmacy lady was helpful and explained all my medication. Also the theatre team and the anaesthetist and my surgeon were fabulous and caring. Chatted to me, made jokes and put me ease in a tough situation... Even the porters were lovely to me I cannot thank them all enough. And I cannot write how they made my stay in hospital a lot easier

3rd August 2019

I recently had a colonoscopy in the Llanwenarth Suite at Nevill Hall Hospital. From the minute i arrived in reception, the staff were fabulous, and treated me with care, kindness and consideration. I had been dreading the procedure but they very quickly allayed my fears and helped me relax with their professionalism, kindness and friendliness. In particular the chap on receptionist and the nurses booking in were so lovely to speak with and so cheerful and helpful. I had a bit of a wait but they explained why and the time soon passed. It was very warm in the waiting room and they really could do with some air-conditioning or a few fans. I was really impressed and can say to anyone who has to have a colonoscopy at Nevill Hall - 'don't worry! The staff at the llanwenarth Suite will make sure that you will be looked after - they are the very best in the NHS!'

Addressing fears

Delay

Efficiency

Meeting needs

Waiting time
29th May 2019

Excellent staff caring couldn't ask for more. Plenty of conversation of a 2-way nature. Trust them utterly and as I have improved greatly it shows that they on the ball. Regards.

{{category}} working at Nevill Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nevill Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4l9