Mount Stuart Hospital

St Vincent's Road, Torquay, England, TQ1 4UP

20th January 2019

Reception was well manned, well mannerd and helpful. Although very busy they gave me personal attention and assistance. The whole hospital is quite, clean and comfortable even "homely". I would thotoughly recommend it.

29th November 2018

I felt the who experience at Mount Stuart Hospital couldn't of been any better! Every single person that looked after me were angels.

23rd October 2018

Very pleasant and efficient hospital

17th October 2018

I found Mr Wallace to be an absolute gentleman/gentle man, in every way. Not only in his good manners but also all the way through surgery. I wished to watch the whole procedure of the removal of a ganglion from my ring finger. He made sure I was propped up comfortably to watch and explained every move he made during the operation, which was more complicated than thought, as after the original removal of a large and very unsightly ganglion, there were another four smaller ones growing further away from the original site up my finger. He used the original scar and extended it but now after only 3 months the scaring is barely visible. It feels comfortable enough to start wearing sentimental rings again after many years. I underwent my operation at Mt Stuart, Torquay and his nurse there was wonderful having seen her afterwards for checkup then removal of stitches. His secretary Debbie was also very helpful at all times. He put me at ease and gave me confidence from my first appointment with him. I would highly recommend him.

17th July 2018

Highly recommend Mount Stuart Hospital

{{category}} working at Mount Stuart Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Mount Stuart Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ln