Mount Stuart Hospital

St Vincent's Road, Torquay, England, TQ1 4UP

20th December 2017

A very pleasant over night stay with excellent staff, zero MRSA, comftable room with en suite to a high standard of cleanliness. And the food was excellent too

19th November 2017

Fantastic staff! Caring, helpful and comforting. I have been to mount Stuart hospital several times for both private cosmetic surgery and healthcare problems and have always been treated with respect by all staff. The surgeons are efficient, helpful and go out of their way to do everything they can whilst making you feel so comfortable through the process/ procedures. The aftercare team and nurses are unbelievably lovely, and make you feel so content and comfortable on the road to recovery!

4th May 2017

I have recently had knee replacement surgery carried out at Mount Stuart Hospital and I cannot praise it enough. Everything was done to allay my fears about the operation. I didn't have a lot of time hanging around waiting. As soon as I had been settled into my room, the anaesthetist and the surgeon (Mr David Isaac) came to see me and everything was explained to me fully. I was taken down to theatre very soon after the anaesthetist put me at my ease as he was putting me under. The care from the nursing staff was excellent and everyone knocked before entering my room. I didn't have to push my call button more than a couple of times but the nursing staff were very quick to respond on each occasion I had a great physio in Hazel and she had me moving super quick. She was so encouraging and motivating as were all the rest of the staff (including the staff who delivered the meals) as I was doing my daily walking along the corridors. The meals were all lovely with varied menu choices. I am booked for a replacement of the other knee in June and this time I have absolutely no fears about going into Mount Stuart.

28th November 2016

I have been making use of the physiotherapy at Mount Stewart, after Mr. Punwar replaced my hip, and I cannot thank them enough. Ian has been very helpful, and provided very effective exercises, that were reasonable to do.It is very important to have good physio after a new hip and do the exercises. The facilities there are very good, and the staff very helpful.

6th November 2016

Very friendly and 100% efficient.

Nearest Hospitals