Monklands Hospital

Monkscourt Avenue, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, Scotland, ML6 0JS

19th January 2019

My daughter went 2 A&E in extreme pain late at night. It was extremely busy. After 45 minutes waiting, my daughter felt like she was about to pass out so I told the staff this. She said she would call through and get her seen quicker. This did not happen as everyone else got seen before her. The nurse who was taking her details was not very forthcoming and we felt like we were being a nuisance to her. She left us waiting for 2 hours and I had to go and see what was happening. Eventually, a doctor came and said there was nothing more they could do and asked us to go to Wishaw hospital. The staff there were so pleasant and helpful unlike Monklands!

25th May 2018

I was taken from the emergency department and seen promptly. The staff, without exception, were friendly, efficient and went above and beyond. I was told exactly why was happening and why. This is a very busy hospital but with the first day I was seen by three doctors of different levels and by two the next day before I was discharged. Nurses were friendly and never made you feel you were a nuisance. I felt in control and safe.

6th February 2018

I have visited Monklands Hospital as a patient several times now for minor surgery etc. All the staff here, without exception are absolutely brilliant, very friendly but profesional and really comforting. Please keep up the good work everybody and thank you.

13th August 2017

31st March 2017

Just because a nurse is retiring doesnt mean they can treat you whatever way they feel like and without respect on ward 24

{{category}} working at Monklands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Monklands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ks