London Bridge Hospital

27 Tooley Street, London, England, SE1 2PR

8th March 2017

Great staff, very professional and friendly.

12th December 2016

I have been to this hospital three time since 2011 and it is a shame that standards have dropped each time. In 2011 there seemed to be a small team of nurses allocated to take care of me throughout my stay. In 2013 there were different agency nurses mainly during the night shifts. During my most recent stay in October 2016 there was a different nurse looking after me virtually after each shift change. There was one nurse who was very kind and caring who was there during three shift, although 2 shifts were within one day! On the first day there was only one commode on the ward so I had allow plenty of time before going to the toilet for it to be located again. To my surprise I noticed a used plaster stuck to the inside of my hospital gown and when mentioning this to the nurse, who just helped me back into bed, she dismissed it as the gowns are washed in high temperatures. Although the room was cleaned carefully every day there were clumps of dust in what looked like an extractor vent just above my bed.

9th December 2016

Following recent admission to the London Bridge Hospital I could not fault the care provided to me during my stay , the staff both friendly and professional.

20th August 2014
Written by a member of staff

'Profit before Patient Care' As a patient and staff member the highly shiny and plush environment hides the truth. s Staff are overworked to dangerous levels. They proclaim you won't be looked after by agency staff but that's not true at all! This is a hard line American Company and has been involved in many a scandle over the years . Just do your research carefullye agreeing to be a patient or working there!

11th August 2014

If given the option, please go to this hospital. The staff were great and I was very well looked after.

{{category}} working at London Bridge Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review London Bridge Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4hl