Lister Hospital

Coreys Mill Lane, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, SG1 4AB

3rd September 2019

I had an operation to replace my hip. The consultant Mr Tia was very informative and professional and gave me all the attention and information that was needed for me to understand the operation. The nursing staff were all very nice helpful and efficient., Overall the experience was made to be capable.

17th August 2019

The majority of the staff were excellent. The wait for the hospital pharmacy to fill a prescription took over 5hrs which delayed my discharge.

2nd March 2019

Like all hospitals, there were times when staff were overloaded. As I was only in hospital for 2 days, my experience is based on very little. Staff were caring, food was good, on the whole not a lot to complain about, but room for improvement.

30th October 2018

I have had a lot of treatment at the Lister Hospital (inc QE2 at Welwyn and Mount Vernon at Northwood) inc surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, emergency treatment. At all times the staff have treated me like I matter and I never get a sense of the pressure they are under. It would have been useful to have been given advice about the parking options for patients that have to have frequent treatments that take time (there is apparently a parking pass you can buy) and it would be helpful if there were more water fountains available at the Lister.

4th October 2018

I recently had surgery for a Laparoscopic Bilateral Hernia under the care of Mr Farinella and his team i found him to be friendly and explained what was going to happen on the day. All the staff were wonderful to me and most kind and wouldnt hesitate to recommend them all

{{category}} working at Lister Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Lister Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4gt