king-george-hospital

King George Hospital

Barley Lane, Goodmayes, Ilford, Essex England, IG3 8YB

1 2 3 4 5 151,833 reviews

30th April 2020

The hospital is ok. Dr Snooks did my fathers surgery and was excellent along with his team.

#sayThankYou

I was feeling very unwell due to my chest infection in lot of pain ,advised by Gp to go to A&Because of the Covid 19 they are not seeing patients face to face. I was amazed to see how staff is handling this stressful time in A&E .from security Guards ,Nurses, Receptionist, Doctors. They have been more compassionate, caring to calm patients. Huge thank you to all Nhs workers. I was sent to get tested for covid 19.I was really sacred but the minute i stepped in the Major A&E I wanan salute to all the staff. They were making every patient comfortable and reassuring them that everything will be fine. I was checked by very friendly Nurse and Doctor. I am so grateful that they are not scared of you because you went to them to get tested for coronavirus. Had the best,professional care . Good news was giving to me that I can go home with antibiotics. No coronavirus though. My heart melted to see them working so hard. Lots of prayers for every single one of them ,May God keep you safe and healthy that you can enjoy life with your family after all this over. Can't say thank you enough for providing high standard care to me and my family for over 2 decades.

Review of Accident & Emergency, written by a patient
17th April 2020

I visited a&e on Wednesday the 8th April 2020 and although the set out was different due to the Coronavirus, I cannot fault the staff on how well they managed handling patients and the care given, right from the security guard who recognised I was in a lot of pain and in a bad way helping me to be comfortable wand bringing me a chair to wait in line, to a coupe of doctors who walked past and phoned through recognising I was in a lot of pain and really unwell to find out how long the wait was. All the way through to being admitted and how my treatment was handled over the course of a few days by many members of staff. They all worked tirelessly and with enthusiasm to help each and every patient. Many many thanks.

Kindness
Doctor communication
Review of ITU (Intensive Care Unit), written by a patient
17th April 2020

I was first taken to Queens hospital by ambulance after suffering from COVID 19 symptoms and low oxygen levels. Once at Queens, I was immediately assessed and including lung x-rays and blood tests as well as monitoring of my oxygen levels, heart, blood pressure. They were quickly able to establish that i had pneumonia and started treatment. The next day, I was transferred to King Georges hospital were my treatment continued. My oxygen levels continued to deteriorate so I was sent to the Intensive Care Unit for more specialized oxygen treatment. I am so lucky. I spent 10 days in hospital. The staff were amazing, patient, kind, professional, cheerful. I am back home and continue to recover from COVID 19 but I am so grateful that the staff from these hospitals saved my life.

Kindness
Doctor communication

{{category}} working at King George Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review King George Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ev