Share review of King George Hospital

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

22nd November 2021

I had concussion from a very bad fall due to fainting. I had bumped my head hard and fell very hard on my left side. Whilst in the ada room a man called Ismail Iman was very abrupt and rude, he questioned if i cannot walk and I told him the lady at the front was very concerned and told my husband to get a wheelchair and sit me in it and to keep a close eye on me, he then told me to remove my top after only telling me I am having a blood test and canular put in my arm, I ignored the 'take your top off' comment and painfully removed my left arm out of my jacket. A nurse came in from a side door ( the rooms main door was open from having my wheelchair jammed in it) he tells her he did the bloods and canular but no ecg, I ask him what a echo is and why I couldn't have it. He replied rudely with "you can't move, you can't have it as you can't walk" I told him I can move and he replied with why are you in a wheelchair, I told him that I'd already told him the nurse put me in it because of my bad fall. He said take your top off (the door is wide open) I asked for a female and he abruptly replies with, no nurse, no ecg! He then goes silent and types away at his computer. I felt very uncomfortable and as if I had done something wrong. He was very unprofessional and the lady at the majors did my ecg anyway.

Been professional, talked through what is going to happen. Close the door and have some empathy and compassion! My husband should have been able yo stay with me as I was feeling very dizzy and in pain.

Experience