Share review of King George Hospital

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

12th March 2021

The rheumatologist who i see was a very good doctor, i felt very looked after by him, he kept me in the loop with what was going to happen next with tests etc. However i was due a phone call months later following that appointment and never received the call at the time and date i was given, i then couldn't get hold of the rheumatology department for hours, eventually got through to be told the rheumatologist is on holiday and my appointment should of been cancelled, it's s now been moved to 2 weeks time. I had the tests done in December so I'm not happy with how long i have been waiting. I did phone rheumatology 6 weeks ago and was told my results will be sent to my GP and a copy to myself, i never received those nor did my GP, today i was told the rheumatologist can only tell me my results over the phone so again poor communication.

I should of been contacted about the cancellation of my appointment which i put things on hold for so i had free time to speak to the rheumatologist. Best to contact the patients and let them know of any changes.

Experience