Share review of King George Hospital

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

8th November 2020

Iris ward patient: I have been an in patient at this ward in King George Hospital since 2.11.2020. As we know it’s in this Covid time but I feel safe well cared for had major surgery and not once did I worry of contracting Covid as the cleanliness is 100%. The beds are changed without fail. Families cannot visit but you don’t feel it as they are updated and we can also use our phones to contact them but what gets me the most is the care and attention given by the amazing nurses/HCAs/hospitality staff the consultants and phlebotomists each and everyone of them. The Nurses to me and HCAs are God sent angels I wish I could remember all their names Bindu Regi, NK, Carol ,Evelyn, Raj, Santosh, Sumon, Hyacinth my consultant Miss Rekha Wuntakal whom I cannot thank or praise enough since my care was transferred to her I have been reassured about my care and my issues she checks up on me in daily basis I would highly recommend her as a gynaecologist women out their. I haven’t felt alone because I have angels of amazing nurses, doctors, HCAs. I wish I remembered all their names but at Iris ward you have to know that your care is their priority they are dedicated loving and experienced. They are there for you to reassure you and care for you. I have been lucky throughout my care and my experience and fears aside.